Chapter 38

We got to the training area the boys were fighting with each other for training but no one got hurt.

I was working with the bow for a while until I challenged Pan, we both used swords but I got a little help before I did fight Pan.

It took me a little while to get Pan down because he was better but once I beat him the first time I smirked at him as he smiled, I beat him 3 times but the last time he took me down.

When I fell down he held the sword under my neck as he smirked at me, I smirked at him and kicked the sword out of his hand then kicked the back of his ankle making him fall back.

I stood over him smiling at him while pointing the sword at him I pulled my hand out to help him up he took my hand and stood up.

"Good one" he smirked and winked at me, that was the first time he winked at me so it almost killed me inside.

"We going again?" I smirked at me "nah I'm too exhausted from kicking your ass" I chuckled back he smirked at me and nodded.

When we got back to camp I walked straight for the tent to lay down, Pan stood outside talking to the boys then he came in the tent smirking at me, I looked over at him as he walked over.

"Why you giving me that look for?" "Because I can" "mhm" I replied back he sat on the edge of the bed next to my legs.

I pulled his shoulders down he laid on his side next to me I rolled over on my side facing him, I started scratching his head and playing with his hair.

I stopped for a minute to see what he would do "y/n don't stop it feels good" I chuckled "do you want me to massage you back too?" I said sarcastically he sat up pretty quick and took off his shirt "yes!" I smiled "fine".

I got off the bed so he could lay down in the middle of the bed, I sat on his legs and saw all the scratch marks I left on his back I barley touched his back but I moved my hand all around touching the scratch marks "wow I gave you a lot of scratch marks" I chuckled "ya I know" he chuckled..