Chapter 11

(Your Pov)
After he let me out I stood in front of him "so if I'm going to be working for you I need to know you name" I smirked at him while crossing my arms.

He put his hands on his waist and raised an eyebrow "oh did I forget to introduce myself, I'm Peter.. Peter Pan" he smirked.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Pan" i sarcastically said while smirking, he chuckled "feisty, but call me Pan" he smiled,  "I'm y/n Mr. Pan" I smirked.

"Don't call me that" he snapped I backed up a foot "ok ok " I said, we started walking back to camp and Pan was in front of me with only one other boy next to me, I started to walk slower and slower until Pan turn a corner then I couldn't see him.

I punched the boy next to me as he fell to the ground I looked down at him and told him to tell Pan " I don't work for nobody" then I ran the other way, I ran as far as I could I came across a beach so I stopped to grab water then take off again.

As I grabbed water I heard someone running, I quickly got up and ran as I ran the noise got closer and closer soon two boys found me and nocked me out. When I woke up with a pain in the back  back of my head, I rubbed the back of my head and felt warm blood.

I peeked my eyes open I saw shoes right in front of me I knew I was in deep shit right then and there, I slowly looked up and saw Pan smiling at me with his arms crossed, "what are you going to do to me now?" I said to him in pain.

He bent down to my level and smirked at me "let's play a game" I was a bit worried of what game he plan on doing, "get up" I slowly got up and stood in front of him, a boy handed him a cross bow and gave him an arrow also with a little container.

He dipped the arrow in the container and it came out with black liquid on it, he put it I the crossbow and passed it to me I can't believe he would trust me with this.

A blonde boy stood 10 feet away from me and put a apple on his head I looked at Pan "what's that stuff you put on the arrow?" "Dream shade, a deadly poison, shoot the apple" he said while smirking.

I aimed right at the apple but just before I pulled the trigger I pointed it to Pan and shot it to him.

He caught it with one hand and smirked at me, "isn't that a rush" he said to me while raising an eyebrow,I'm surprised he caught that he grabbed the crossbow from me and sat me down by the campfire...