Chapter 3

-9 months later-
My parents were happy and excited I slowly faded out of there life's  like a ghost once she got further and further into her pregnancy.

The day has came and the baby was coming, my parents made me stay home while my dad took my mom to the hospital after she got her water broke, as I sat in my room I felt empty since my mother and farther have a child and soon I will be nothing to them.

After my mom came home the next day with my new baby brother, they where happy until about a month later they were miserable and where always drinking, when they where drunk off there ass they would lock me in my room all day and night and the times I wasn't locked up I had to take care of the child.

One day they were yelling and screaming since they where fighting while drunk because the baby was crying and they were both lazy ass holes.

When I went down stairs to do laundry like I always do, but this time they were so furious and they kicked me out of the house!

We fought about it until my dad threatened to kill me, so I packed my shit and walked out, I was so mad that I got treated like a slave there, it was the worst one I ever dealt with.

I never went back to the foster care because I knew since I am 16 now that I could never find a real family so I walked down the street and I got lost after a while.

I heard cop cars driving around and calling my name I ran a little bit until I found a forest that I knew I could hide in so then the cops cant take me back to that horrible place just torture me, so I walked into the forest but I found something not particular about this forest I did hear story's about a dark forest I saw a old rusted sign that said "The Dark Forest, DO NO ENTRE".

As I stood there thinking about the story's about this forest I also heard that only certain people can go in this forest and come back out alive, well I might have a chance and if I don't then oh well I have nothing else to go back too.

As I walked into the forest it started to get darker and darker and the sounds of the cops faded away, I stopped and pulled out a flashlight before I couldn't see anymore, I kept hearing scary noises coming from all around me.

Even though it kept scaring  the shit out of me I had to keep walking even though I might die, I made it to the end of the dark forest and I could see I saw a very bright light in the sky  but I kept walking until I found a dry spot to sit.

I sat down and stared at the bright star I thought about the myth everyone talked about if you say " shadow oh shadow please take me to a better place" a shadow would come down and take you to a magical place with no parents and you can never grow up, I thought about it for a minute I guess I could try it since I have nothing to lose.