Courtesan of The School Festival ~When Acting,Give It Your Very Best~

Start from the beginning

Class 2-A....

"Serikawa,how's their play?",Ginko asked. Serikawa turned to Ginko and said,"Bad news..They're good". Ginko's eyes sharpened and cursed. Serikawa then said,"Who knew they could act out the typical love story Romeo and Juliet? Then again.they do have Sasagawa Kyoko..". Ginko kept quiet and walked away. Serikawa looked at her with a worried face and thought,'I hope it'll be okay....'.

"The end". With that said,all the ones who were involved came out to the stage and gave a bow while the audience cheered and clapped as the curtains closed. "Next up will be class 2-A!". As Makota and the others walked out from the stage,they met with the class 2-A who were glaring daggers at them. Makota smirked and when she passed by Gura,she whispered,"Good luck",in a taunting voice. Gura however remained calm and ignored her. The students of class 2-A,except Gokudera,Yamamoto,Hibari and Tsuna,gathered around and prayed as they only have a few minutes left. Ginka was not there as she went to distract the speaker to buy more time for them. 'Please make it in time..!',Ginko prayed silently. As if answering her prayer,the door flew open and stood three lean males. "Where's Tsunayoshi?",Gura asked,not even bothering to look at them. "Juudaime is changing. He should be done by now". Gura nodded and smirked. She then saw a silhouette formed in the dark and said,"You done tuna?". Not expecting an answer,Gura smirked again and said,"Let's do this!".

"Please here me out! One of our actor is still not here y-",Ginka pleaded but was cut short by the announcer. "I'm sorry Ginka-san but we can't keep the audience waiting. It's either you find another way or you forfeit". Ginka's eyes widened and wanted to protest more until she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Ginka,it's okay now. We should go back",her twin,Ginko,reassured her. Ginka replied with a slow nod and went together with Ginko.

The narrator took her seat and let out a sigh. She then started her part confidently.

And let the play for the class 2-A start....

In a time,long before ours,there were wars and many blood was shed. People hated,grieved,and also loved. As years passed by,peace was restored to the land but there were some cases which are unavoidable such as starting a coup d'état or rebelling against the government. It wasn't as peaceful but people lived their life their way with nothing to worry. Before all the wars happened,the rulers of the country were wise and liked by many. All of this happened during the reign of the 14th ruler.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl! She's very beautiful,my queen and king".
"Is it? Ahaha~ What should we name her,dear?".
"What about...Yukine?".
"Yukine..It's a beautiful name".
"Thank you for being born,Yukine....".

"My lord! My lord!".
"What is it?".
"T-The princess!".
"What?!".

"Princess Yukine harbors a terrifying power. If it falls into the wrong hands,it may cause destruction".
"Yuki-chan...Why does it have to be her?".
"The only thing we can do now is to limit the people who has knowledge of her power to the ones we truly trust".
"Yuki-chan....".

"Yuki-chan".
"Yes,okaa-san?".
"You must never,ever tell anyone about your power. Because if you do,bad people will do harm to our nation".
"...okay! I will not tell anyone! I promise!".
"Ahaha~ Yeah.. It's a promise".

"Otou-san! Okaa-san! You know,Yuki saw a beautiful butterfly at the garden just now!".
"Is it,Yuki-chan? Too bad we couldn't see it".
"Ne,Yuki-chan. How about me and okaa-san give you the most beautiful butterfly in the entire world for your birthday next year?".
"Really?! Yay!!".
"Ahaha~ Calm down Yuki-chan. You'll have it soon enough. Just wait patiently,okay?".
"Okay!".