Twenty One

"What's the plan Shay Shay?" Andy asked.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Shayna's POV-

"I was thinking that maybe we could apply the ending of The Young Blood Chronicles. Pete, as we were exploring, did you see any banners at all hanging?"

"I thought I saw one at the end of the hall we were in before I passed out." Pete replied.

"Well, if Fall Out Boy is willing to come together, we could have you guys perform Save Rock And Roll. Also, we could have your instruments or, in Andy's case, drumsticks shoot out white beams and try to hit the 'no music' banner. After that, rock and roll will be saved. What do you guys think about the idea?"

"That sounds like a great idea." Ray, Jack, Coby, Richard, Azrael, Avery, and Emmett all said. I looked over at the four band members after I got their opinions.

"Well, what's your input? Patrick, you kicked Joe out of the band so it would make sense to have your opinion."

"I think that's a good idea as long as we have Joe come back." Pete said.

"I agree with Pete. I think it would a great idea as well, but we need our other guitarist." Andy told me.

"Joe, Patrick?" I asked them. The two didn't say a word. "Well?"

"I guess that idea could work. However, you guys are right. That does mean we need Joe come back." He veered his attention to his Joe and asked, "Would you be willing to come back to the band?"

"I'll be happy to come back as long as no arguments happen again. That means no going after each other's throats and we all get along." Joe told him.

"I promise no arguments will happen." Patrick said. Patrick hugged Joe and said, "Welcome back."

"Thank you for letting me come back." Joe said. Pete and Andy hugged Joe and told him welcome back as well. We went into the building and we started walking to the end of the building. We also walked into some rooms to see if there were any guitars, a bass, and drums for the guys to play. We walked into one room and it had all the instruments in it. Pete ran over and grabbed his bass he would normally play. Patrick and Joe each grabbed a guitar and Andy's drums were on wheels. We smiled and we transported all the instruments to where all of the cult members are. We saw Courtney's office and we just kept going to set up the instruments.

"The 'no music' banner is right over there. As you're playing, make sure to try an aim over to the banner." Azrael said.

"We can try to aim, but no promises that we will hit it exactly." Andy replied. We got their instruments set up and I went over to Pete's amp. I started messing with it and Pete came over to me.

"Quietly play a note for me." He quietly played a note and it worked. I smiled and nodded at him. I got up and he rested his hands on my waist. "Good luck." He nodded and kissed me.

-Joe's POV-

As we were getting things set up, Ray came over to me and gave me a hug. "Good luck Joe."

"If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have known about the cult."

"I know, and we wouldn't be able to save rock and roll either."

"Exactly, so I guess I can say thank you for telling me." She nodded and smiled. She walked off and went over by the door. Shayna was talking to Pete and Patrick while I was looking over at the banner.

"Do you guys remember how to play Save Rock And Roll? I heard Shayna ask us.

"You asked a very obvious question, Shayna. Of course we remember how to play Save Rock And Roll." Patrick replied.

"Well, I want you guys to start where you guys chant 'Oh no, we won't go cause we don't know when to quit.' Then, you guys can continue playing from there. As Azrael said, make sure to aim."

"I will tell you the exact same thing I told her, no promises that we'll hit the banner straight on." Pete commented. She flipped him off and he returned the gesture.

"Alright children, let's get to business." Andy said. They nodded and Shayna went to the back. We all went into a huddle and started talking.

"Are you sure we're ready to do this?" I asked everyone.

"I'm pretty sure we're ready." Patrick replied.

"We're ready and we can do this." Pete said to us.

"Let's do this." Andy said. We did our four way high fives and we went back to our places. Patrick looked at Andy first and Andy nodded at him. He looked over at Pete and Pete nodded at him. He looked over at me and I nodded. He looked straight and we were ready.

He mouthed to three and yelled, "Oh no, we won't go, cause we don't know when to get oh no." We joined in the chant and we started playing our instruments. There were white beams coming out of them and it looked amazing. Some of the cult members came towards us and we had no choice but to shoot the beam at them. We aimed over and the white beams hit the banner. I smiled and all the cult members became good. We continued to play Save Rock And Roll and we ended it after a about a couple minutes. Shayna, Azrael, Avery, and Ray call ran over and hugged us.

"You guys did it." Shayna said.

"Yes, we did and it was great." Pete replied. I looked over and Courtney came down the stairs. Jack, Coby, Richard, and Emmett came up to the front when they saw her and we held our significant others close to us. "What the hell do you want Courtney?"

"I would like to say I'm sorry for trying to destroy rock and roll. I'm also sorry that I put you guys in a trance the way I did."

"Do you promise you won't do this again?" Coby asked her.

"I promise I won't try to destroy rock and roll again." She promised. We smiled and walked out taking our instruments with. We all caught a ride with Ray and went back to the tour bus. We walked inside and just hung out in there for a while.

-Patrick's POV-

We were hanging out in the tour bus just talking about random things and Pete asked, "What do you think was the craziest thing about this adventure?"

"A cult was trying to destroy rock and roll and we just so happen to save it." I commented.

"Do you want the smart ass answer or the truthful answer?" Shayna asked.

"We can take the smart ass answer." Pete replied to her.

"I think the craziest thing about this adventure is that we're all immortals." She commented. We laughed with her and we were finally able to calm down.

"Alright smart ass that is a good one." Ray told her.

"We could be immortals, immortals, just not for long, for long." Shayna and I started to sing. Everyone finished it and we just all had a good time. Rock and Roll is saved, we're all happy with our significant others, and Joe is back in the band. Maybe, we'll be able to go on tour without having an argument this time around.

A/N: well everyone all of my young bloods, this is the last chapter of Bad Moon Rising.

I would like to take a moment and thank my amazing co-editor and my partner on this book FallOutBoyLov15 girl without you this book would've never been completed. Thank you so much on helping me with the last few chapters.

Also I would love to thank my readers who have supported me throughout this journey and to my one good friend @Raylee07 for giving me this amazing and magics idea. Without you this book wouldn't have ever been created.

Love you all,

~Wolfy