Thirteen

-Andy's POV-

I stepped off of the bus and Azrael let go of my hand and she skipped forwards. My heart began to race as I watched her.

*Andrew Hurley you can't already fall in love with a girl you've just met.* my mind screamed at me.

I watched as the sunlight bounced off of her hair, making it seem to shine and her red and purple highlights seem to pop out even more. I guess she felt my stare because she turned to look at me and her hazel eyes met mine, they were shining with curiosity.

"Andy, what are you staring at?" She chuckled, as she walked over to me.

She stopped in front of me and looked up into my eyes with such curiosity, *Damn she's so adorable.* I thought as a small smile crept onto my face.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful." I whispered as I caressed her face with the side of my hand.

She leaned into my hand and she smiled.

"Andy! Dude, let's go. Patty Cakes is going to throw a hissy fit if you guys don't get your asses over here!" Pete yelled from the door that led back into the arena.

I sighed and shook my head. "Come on, before they start a riot in there." I took her hand and we walked towards the door.

Just as we got closer to the door, Pete let go of the door and it went to close. I called wind to hold the door opened. I heard Azrael gasp softly as a soft breeze went by us and the door stayed opened. I propped my hand on the side of the door, holding it opened as Azrael walked inside.

"Thank you wind, you may depart." I whispered softly, and the breeze blew gently across my face and I felt the element leave.

I pushed off of the door and let it close behind me, as I walked towards Azrael.

"Did you feel that breeze? I swear it wasn't windy before." She asked, as she grabbed my hand and fell into step beside me.

"No I didn't feel anything." I lied as I guided us through the maze of hallways.

We finally got to the front of the arena and we saw Patrick, Avery, Pete, Shayna and Nova, Patrick's sister, standing next to Patrick.

"Andy!" Nova squealed as she ran towards me.

I let go of Azrael's hand as Nova rammed into me, almost knocking me to the ground. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I wrapped my arms around her a chuckled, "Nice to see you too, Nova."

She let go of me and she looked at Azrael.

"You must be Azrael, nice to meet you." Nova gave Azzy a hug.

"Nice to finally meet you too." Azrael smiled at her as she wraps her arms around her and then let's go and she comes to my side.

She quickly took my hand and I squeezed it gently. I looked down at her and gave her an encouraging smile. She smiled back at me and I looked up and saw Nova skipping back towards Patrick and the others.

"So what store do you guys want to hit first?" I asked as we walked down the block, towards the mall.

"Hot Topic!" All four girls exclaimed, and then they looked at each other and laughed.

"We are going to get along just fine." Shayna giggled as she walked beside Pete, who was staring at her, and smiling.

"So Pete how is the kissing mission going?" Patrick asked, a smirk was plastered on his face.