Five

<Dressing room backstage in New York City first show>

-Patrick's POV-

"Yo pat, let's go! We are late enough!" Pete exclaimed through the dressing room door. I checked my phone as I was singing my warm ups, and I walked towards the door, throwing it opened.

I met his annoyed face and rolled my eyes. "Let's go." I said as I walked behind Pete, then they guys followed behind me and Pete.

"Hey wolfie, you ready for the show?" Joe asked, he smiled his thousand watt smile at me.

"Yeah i'm ready are you guys?" I asked, and then I bumped into Pete who stopped in the middle of the hallway.

I looked at him and saw that his expression was full of worry and fear.

"What is it Pete?" Andy's voice sounded behind me.

"What if they find out? What if they notice something different about us?" Pete asked, looking at us with a frantic and worried expression.

I placed me hand on his shoulder, I felt his tensed muscles relax and he looked at me.

"They will not find out, but if they do then, who cares what they think. Hell, they might even love us more." I gave him an encouraging smile, and he nodded at me.

"Patty Cakes is right." I growled at Joe for using one of the various nicknames for me. He put his hands up in surrender and quickly apologized.

"He is right though, don't sweat it. Our fans are dedicated to us and they have stayed with us even though our sound changed, they still stayed. They helped us save rock and roll, they are our Youngbloods and the fans won't hate us for being supernatural beings." Andy said.

I looked at Andy, Joe and then to Pete and smiled. Then our manager called us, "Hey guys, let's go the crowd is close to starting a riot out there!"

We nodded at each other and ran towards the doors that led to the stage. Then I heard someone fall to the ground. I stopped and turned around to see Andy laughing and Pete on the ground.

"I swear Hurley I will rip your head off if you do that to me again." Pete exclaimed as he got up and walked towards Joe and I.

'What did you do?" I asked chuckling.

"Let's just say the elements can be very unpredictable." He winked at us as he stood in front of us.

"Let's go." I grabbed my white guitar, Joe grabbed his favorite guitar, Andy was handed his drumsticks and Pete put his bass over his shoulder.

We walked through the doors and the ear splitting screams filled my ears, making me wince a little bit.

I took my place in front of the middle microphone and the guys took their places, the lights dimmed and we started playing the intro to My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark.

With the crowd singing along with us; Joe, Pete and I were jumping around the stage, as we continued to play songs off of the American Beauty/American Psycho album and a couple from our older albums.

We ended the concert with our signature song Save Rock and Roll. At the end of the song, I looked at the guys; Pete wiped the sweat off of his face, Joe was smiling and jumping around lie a mad man, and Andy was standing on his stool holding his arms up and smiling at the crowd.

Then I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as I turned my head back around and looked into the crowd.

In the front row, right in front of me stood a short girl with Wavy, beautiful brown hairs and something told me that I needed to see her.