Nineteen

-Patrick's POV-

I ran away from the fight we had going on between everyone and went into Courtney's office. I saw her at her desk and she asked, "How'd the mission go Patrick?"

"It didn't go as well as plan. However, everyone is turning to the good side now." I honestly told her.

"Patrick, we need to defeat everyone that has something to do with Rock and Roll, even if it does mean killing the significant others."

"I know Courtney, I get it. There's one problem about that though. I don't know where they went. All I know is that as everyone was fighting, I ran back here to see what else you want me to do or if we have any other plans."

"I don't have a plan right now, but you could destroy instruments until I think of something." I nodded and walked out of her office. I started stepping on loose parts of instruments and started destroying them.

-Shayna's POV-

"She's waking up." I heard someone say. I woke up and started sitting up. The first person I saw in my sight was Pete.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked him.

"We were fighting with Ray and Joe. Then, we later found out that the leader of this cult wants us to go against each other and kill everyone that has something to do with Rock and Roll." Pete replied.

"Oh. Is Andy ok?" I asked him. He nodded and Andy came into my sight. I got up and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're safe Shay Shay." Andy told me.

"I am too Andy. How's everyone else?"

"Everyone else is ok. Patrick, however, is still with the leader. I don't know if he'll ever come back to us or if he have to talk him into coming back to tell you the truth."

"Kind of depends. Want to know what this reminds me of, besides the fact that we are all immortals?"

"What does this remind you of? Azrael asked me.

"It reminds me of the Young Blood Chronicles without the killing. You know, with Patrick teaming up with the cult and the leader while we try to save Rock and Roll."

"You know, you're right." Avery said to me.

"Why can't we just reenact the Young Blood Chronicles if that's what this basically is?"

"We'll think about it. However, we need to find Patrick right now." Pete told me. We were all just sitting around trying to figure out where Patrick could be.

-Courtney's POV-

"Patrick, come here real quick." I yelled to him. He came in and sat down.

"Yes Courtney?" He responded.

"I figured out a plan to destroy Rock and Roll."

"This plan is what, exactly, Courtney?"

"What we have to do is find the others and kill them. However, I know you love Avery too much to lose her, so you try to get her to team up with us and help us kill Ray and her group."

"That sounds like an amazing idea, but how are we going to be able to find them and kill them?"

"Trust me, we'll figure it out." That's when we started planning out how to destroy the others, get Avery to join our team, and destroy Rock and Roll. However, deep inside, I feel guilty of destroying Rock and Roll and my friends. I don't want to hurt them and I know they don't want to hurt me either. I just hope they are ok and hope they get me out of this cult.

-Pete's POV-

We were still sitting around figuring out how to find Patrick. Then, Shayna asked, "Did any of you go by Courtney's office at all while finding Joe and Ray?"

"Azrael and I did. Why are you wondering?" I asked her.

"I think I know where he could be if he's not hunting for us already. Pete, you and I are going to hunt down Patrick and convince him to join our side. We already know that he is following Courtney's control so he might just run into us as we're walking."

"Touché Shay Shay," Andy commented.

"Alright, let's go." She told me.

"Be careful you two." Everyone told us.

"We will be careful, don't worry." Shayna told them. Then, we walked off in the search of Patrick. *Patrick, I hope you're ok and if you are, please come to our side. We really don't want to hurt you if you are Courtney's side* I said in my head.