Ten

-Joe's POV-

The show went great, the fans were so energetic and overall it was the best show yet on this whole tour.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, as I handed my guitar technician my guitar. Turning around I saw Pete's concerned facial expression.

"You okay man?" I felt his gaze on me as we made our way to our dressing room.

"Yeah i'm fine, why do you ask?" I say as I entered the room.

Walking straight to our mini fridge, I grabbed a blood bottle. I tore the lid off and gulped down the whole bottle. Then I went to grab another one, when Pete's hand grasped my wrist.

"Come on man." I protested, Pete's eyebrow rose giving me a 'really Joe?' Look.

"You are stressed about something. Come on buddy, I know you." He slapped me on my shoulder.

I shook my head and grabbed another bottle and plopped down on the chair.

Sighing loudly, I confessed, "okay well I just got a text from this girl I met online, that said 'hey, can't wait to see you and the rest of the guys after the show.' so now I'm freakin out because......."

Patrick cut me off as he barged I to the room, with Andy and the girls behind them.

"Because Trohman over here didn't tell her that we are supernatural beings." Patrick stated as he grabbed a water bottle from the little fridge, then he sat down on the couch.

I was about to say something but then all of a sudden a knock sounded from the door. Getting up, I put my bottle on the table, next to the chair, and walked over to the door.

I opened it to reveal a medium height, long dark, black haired, girl with striking green eyes. She had a fall out boy t-shirt on, with black ripped skinny jeans, and black and white converses.

"H-hello." I stuttered as I stared into her eyes.

"Hey, my name is Ray. I'm here for the meet and greet." she held up her pass.

"Oh, umm come in." I moved aside, and she walked into the room.

The guys got up and walked over to her. Patrick tensed up and made no attempt to move any closer to her, the same with Avery.

I saw ray tense up as her gaze locked on Patrick and Avery.

"Hey I'm Pete, nice to meet you." he put out his hand and they shook hands.

Shayna and Andy both shook hands with ray, but Patrick and Avery didn't move a step closer to her.

"Ray this is Pa....." I started to say, but she cut me off

"You didn't tell me you have mutts in your group." She hissed.

"How did you know?" Andy asked.

Ray moved closer to me and she turned her head, to look into my eyes. She smiled and revealed her sharp fangs.

"Because I can smell a wet mutt, a mile away from this place." her nose wrinkled in disgust as she snarled at Patrick and Avery.

Patrick and Avery growled and their eyes glowed gold. Ever since Avery changed, she's been a little bit unstable.

"Why don't we sit down, have a drink and hang out for a little bit." I put a hand on the small part of her back, and guided her to the chair I was sitting on.

I went into the fridge and grabbed her a blood bottle, then grabbed another one and tossed it to Pete.

"Thank you." she said as she took the bottle from me and sat down in the chair.

"My sister is supposed to be coming soon." Patrick said, glancing at his phone for the time.

Then Patrick said something to Avery and they walked out of the room.

"We will be back." Avery exclaimed over her shoulder as they closed the door behind them.

"So Ray, do you have a boyfriend?" Pete sat on the arm of the couch.

"Peter!" I exclaimed, ray chuckled at my reaction and she shook her head.

"No I do not."

"Peter!" Shayna slapped him on him arm.

"Ow." Pete whined as he rubbed his arm. Then I followed his gaze, which led to Andy glaring at him from the dressing room counter.

"Joes single." Andy's voice chimed in.

"Andrew!!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air.

"Oh really?" Ray chuckled, and she looked at me through her bangs.

"Yeah." I said, my gaze dropped from her face, to the floor.

"Would you like to accompany me to dinner?" She asked me.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

"Sure I would love to."

She smiled back, "okay."

I grasped he hand and helped her up from the chair. Hand in hand, we left the dressing room and walked out of the arena.

------------------------------------
Hey youngbloods, sorry for this crappy chapter. I haven't really had any good ideas, so I came up with a little something for you guys.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, please keep voting and commenting.

One more thing, OMG THIS BOOK HAS 1.12k READS!!!!!!! Thank you guys who've shared this book and thank you all for continuing to tea my works.

I wouldn't be writing anything if it wasn't for you guys so for all of this thank you guys. :)

Love you all,

~Wolfy