Seventeen

Hey my youngbloods, I'm sorry for not updating this in a while I just didn't have any ideas on what to write next and I would like to take a second to thank my best friend @PentatonixFOBLover98 for giving me this idea. Please check out her stories, they are definitely worth the time to read.

 Anyway enough of me talking, lets get back to the action shall we?

—————————————————————————————————————

-Joe's POV-

I woke up and when I opened my eyes, slowly lifting my head. The room stopped spinning and I looked around. There was paint on the walls that was chipping off and there was mildew in the corners of the ceiling. I listened to voices that came from outside of the room.

"He has been captured and he is in our possession." I heard Azrael's voice sound from the outside the door.

"Good, he will be of great use to us. We can use him as bait to lure the others in here and soon enough this will all be over." Shayna's voice came from the other side of the door.

Then I heard their footsteps fade as they walked away from the room. After a couple of minutes, I heard the gears from the knob turn and the door unlocked. The door slowly opened and Andy stepped into the room.

"Andy, man am I glad to see you. What's going on here? Where are we?" I asked him as he stopped in front of me.

That's when I saw the same look in his eyes as I saw in Patrick's, it was like I was looking into the eyes of a murderer.

"Wow full of questions, huh, leech?" Andy chuckled softly, his voice and laughter was cold and dark.

"Andy what in the world is up with you?" I demanded, I tried to mask my fear with the demand but it didn't work out as well.

All of a sudden there were screams and shouting coming from the front of the house and I looked from Andy to the door and back to him. My eyes widened at what I saw appear in the palm of his hand. The flame illuminated from the center of his palm and flickered brightly. Then something in his eyes changed and I saw a glimpse of the old Andy.

I flinched as he shot his hand out, closing my eyes I moved my face away from the blazing heat of the flame. Then to my surprise I felt the chains that bound my wrists and feet to the legs and arms of the chair, melted and I was able to move.

"Come on, Joe. We don't have much time now. It's starting." Andy grasped my wrist and pulled me out of the chair.

"What's starting?" I asked as I jogged behind Andy, through the maze of hallways.

"The war." Andy shouted over his shoulder and in the next second, a black blur flew across me, knocking Andy off of his feet and they rolled down the flight of steps.

"Andy!" I exclaimed as I raced down the steps and I saw that it was Patrick who was pinning Andy to the ground.

He lifted his muzzle and growled at me, baring his teeth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Andy lift his hand and grip Patrick's paw. Patrick yelped out in pain and stumbled off of Andy. The smell of burnt fur and flesh filled my nose, and I saw Patrick lick his right paw. Then Andy hopped to his feet and Patrick's head snapped in our direction.

I looked at Andy and he shoved me away from him, "Run! I'll hold him off." I nodded and took off running down the hallway.

I heard growling and snarling coming from behind me as I rounded the corner. Taking a quick look over my shoulder I saw Azrael running after me. I skidded to a stop as I came to a dead end.

Breathing heavily, I turned around and held my hands up ready to defend myself, "Azzy it's me, Joe."

"Good work Azzy, now we got him." My head snapped slightly to the right as I saw Shayna coming around the corner with a smirk on her face, and a flame flickered violently from the palm of her hand.

"Shay shay, Azzy, its me." I whispered, my voice was thick with fear.

Then I remembered what Ray had told me on the plane, 'They are using them to get rid of us. Once she's accomplished that, she will turn them on each other and Rock and Roll will cease to exist.'

"You guys don't want to do this." I dropped to my knees and looked at them.

Shayna stopped and stared at me, and then she lifted her hand and gave me an evil look, "This is the point of no return, any last words leech?"

"Yeah, just one. Heads up." I smirked and my muscles coiled, as I got ready to spring at Azrael. I watched as Shayna turned around and her screams rang through my ears as Ray tackled her to the ground and I lunged at Azrael, knocking her to the ground.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, my eyes blurred and the room spun. I heard Pete's voice ringing in my ears, "This is for your own good." Then everything went black.