Twenty

-Shayna's POV-

Pete and I walked back into the same building we came out of as we were escaping. Pete had his hand intertwined with mine and we were exploring the building more as we were trying to find Patrick. I was thinking about something and Pete said, "Shay, don't worry about the others, they'll be fine."

"I know, but I'm also worried about Patrick. What if we don't find him and Courtney's plan becomes successful? What if we get hurt and we don't make it out alive? Pete, these thing can become possible and---." I got cut off by him kissing me.

"Don't worry about those things. I know every possible thing can happen to us, but we're immortals. We can figure out a way to come back to life if we do die. However, if I get a stake to the heart, that might not happen and I turn to ash. Anyways, we will find Patrick and Courtney's plan will not succeed. We know what we're doing and we're going to keep going without backing down. We have things protecting us, Shay. I have my vampire speed and the fangs. I'm also a little stronger than what I was before. You have your elements and you can do spells. We can work together and we will save Patrick."

"I believe you. Let's just keep going and see if we can find him." He smiled and we kept going. I looked over at Pete and he looked like he was going to pass out. He also had bags under his eyes and it was scaring me. "Pete, are you ok?" He didn't say a word to me and kept his head forward. "Hey, when was the last time you ate?"

"I don't remember. I honestly don't remember anything right now. You know, you smell really good right now."

"Pete, it's the hunger talking. I'm going to have Andy get you some blood. Right now, we're going to stop." We sat down on a rock and I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I called Andy and he answered after the first ring.

"Shayna, is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine, but Pete needs blood ASAP."

"When was the last time he eaten anything?"

"I don't know. He said he doesn't remember."

"Shit. Ok, I'll get you some right now."

"Thanks big brother."

"You're welcome lil sis." He hung up and I sat on the rock waiting for a blood bottle for Pete. He rested his head down on my shoulder and I weakly smiled.

"Shay, my head really hurts."

"I know Hun. Andy is sending blood our way right now."

"Thank you for doing this."

"You're welcome, Peter Panda." I kissed the top of his head. All of a sudden, he perked up and barred his teeth at someone. "Pete, calm down and rest." I turned around and quickly got up as well.

"It's great to see you two again."

"Patrick, you don't have to do this. You're in a trance right now."

"Shayna, you don't understand. Courtney is my leader now and in order to get to her, you're going to have to go through me."

"You're in a trance. She's actually not your leader now. She's trying to get you to tell her our weaknesses and go against us. Then, she's just going to turn around and go against you. Patrick, you have to come back to us. She's trying to ruin rock and roll. If she does that, Fall Out Boy is over and you won't have anything else to do. Do you really want that to happen?"

"You're only saying that because you hate her. I'm going to work with her whether you like it or not."

"Patrick, your girlfriend is waiting outside this building right now and if Courtney's plan succeeds, she'll be dead. Everyone else will be dead as well and you will not have anyone left. Are you sure you want that to happen to you?" After I said that, Pete falls into my arms. "PETE!" I sat back down and ran my fingers through his hair. I looked up at Patrick and he just had an evil grin. "Are you going to help me?" He just stood there and didn't say anything.