Three

-Joes POV-

Sorry about that guys, Patrick was drooling all over my pillows so I had to deal with him. Then Andy got into the whole argument oh man that was interesting. But I will not tell you what he is because he will put a stake through my heart.

Yes as Pete last said in his story, before he was rudely interrupted *Points to myself* I was bitten and turned into a vampire. Now the beginning of the scene when the girl was kissing me, that was really nice but then it got extremely painful.

"JOE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HELP ME WITH THIS MUTT!" Well guys I got to go before Pete and Andy officially kill Patrick, please enjoy this little clip of the rest of our bloody story.

<The next morning after they were bitten>

"Yo, Trohman, get up!" I woke up only to find myself on the floor inside the bar. Looking around I saw that Andy was dragging Pete towards Patrick and I.

"Man you guys must've drank a lot." Andy huffed as he placed Pete onto the floor.

I rubbed the side of my neck, which was still sore, and tried to think of what happened last night.

"What happened last night?" Patrick asked, his face was serious.

My eyebrows scrunched together as I tried to remember the last thing that we did, "The last thing I remember, Pete and I were sitting at the bar. Then we had a few shots and everything was hazy after that."

Patrick sighed, rubbed his forehead and his hand dropped to his side, "Alright let's get you guys upstairs to your room." Patrick said, putting an arm around me helping me to my feet.

I grabbed onto the back of a chair to steady myself as Patrick threw Pete over his shoulder. Andy came over to me, putting his arm over my shoulders and we followed Patrick to the elevators. Once we got to our floor, Andy helped me into my room. I plopped onto the bed, kicking off my shoes and stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm going to see if Patrick needs any help with Pete." I nodded at Andy who turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and rolled over onto my left side, and that's when a slight pain shot through the side of my neck. Slowly sitting up on the edge of the bed, I used the nightstand to hoist myself to my feet. After the dizziness faded, I trudged towards the bathroom. Flipping the light switch on, I was blinded by a white light. Shielding my eyes with my hand, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Turning my neck slightly to the left I saw two tiny bite marks. I grazed my fingers lightly over the tiny marks and an image flashed into my mind.

I saw the girl on top of me, and I felt the pain as she bit my neck. Peeking over her shoulder, I saw that Pete was in the corner with a girl, who was the doing the same thing that the girl who sat on my lap was doing. Fear was plastered on his face, like a mask for a Halloween costume.

Then I blinked a few times, and I was back in the bathroom. I felt myself getting sick from the sudden flashback, or maybe just a bad hangover and I leaned over the toilet; and puked my guts out.

Flushing the disgusting mess down the toilet, I got to my feet and went over to the sink, splashing some cold water on my face. I noticed that I was paler than usual, *It's just probably because you just threw up.* I told myself as I shrugged off the awful feeling that told me that something bad happened last night, to both Pete and I.

I stumbled out of the bathroom towards the door, throwing open the door, I went next door to Pete's room.

"Pete! Pete come on open up!" I banged on his door. I heard locks unlock, turning around I saw Andy's and Patrick's door open revealing a very disturbed Andy and a pissed off Patrick.

"Where is the fire?" Andy asked, coming to stand beside me.

"I-I remembered what happened but I need to see Pete's neck." The two of them looked at each other and then to me, giving me a weird looks as if I said that I slept with Justin Bieber.

"Pete let me in, come on man open up!" I banged on his door once more.

I heard his footsteps getting closer and the door opened, to reveal a very pale looking Pete.

"What the fuck do you want?" Pete asked, rubbing his eye, and then his hand dropped back to his side.

Once his hand fell back to his side, I saw the two little marks on the right side of his neck.

"See he has them too!" I exclaimed pointing to Pete's neck.

Patrick leaned forward a little to examine Pete's neck, and I heard a rumble deep within his chest. He looked at me, his eyes glowing yellowish gold, and his hand forcefully turn my neck.

"Fuck, this can't be happening." I heard him mutter to himself as he dropped his hand from my chin.

"What, what the hell happened to us?!" Pete exclaimed throwing his hand up in the air.

"You guys have been turned." Andy whispered.

"T-turned?! Turned into w-what?" I stuttered.

"Into vampires." Patrick said, snarling at us.

I looked at Pete and he looked at me, we stood there staring at each other for a moment.

Then Pete turned towards Patrick who was giving us evil looks. "Dude, what the fuck is your problem?!"

Patrick shook his head and stormed back into his room. "Well wolfie over there has a serious ..... Ow what the fuck?" Pete lifted his fingers to his mouth and felt his teeth. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth, he had fangs, yes FANGS!

I felt something pointy clip the inside of my lip and I took my hand and grazed my fingers across my teeth. That's when I felt them, fangs! I had FANGS!

<Present Day>

Well guys that's all I have for you because well it's the next day, yes this all happened over the course of two days. I know it's confusing; trust me, i'm still trying to comprehend that Pete and I were changed into vampires just the night before last night.

One more story then we can tell you about our first concert of our American Tour 2015, can't wait until you guys hear about our first New York show.

"Yo Andy lets go it's your turn!" Then I heard a loud bang and heard both Pete and Patrick groaning.

"Andy I told you this before and I will saw it again, just because we heal fast doesn't mean that you can use us as your training dummies!"

"Alright, alright jeez I'm coming."

Well guys this concludes mine and Pete's story, now why don't you take a little magical quest with the god of the drums, Andrew Hurley!