Two

-Pete's POV-

I'm sure that you've heard Patrick's wild and crazy story. Before you guys start asking questions, no I am not a werewolf. I want nothing to do with those pack of mutts. It's nothing against Patrick or anything, I just don't find them good company to be around.

"Neither do I." Joe chimed in.

"Go away man, it's not your turn to tell your story its mine." I shoved him away and he grumbled something under his breath.

Anyway sorry for that rude interruption, now where was I? Oh yeah, I am not a werewolf, I am the total opposite. I'm an immortal, a sexy vampire to be exact.

Now enjoy this little flashback while I try and take away my tennis ball from Patrick.

"PATRICK MARTIN STUMP GET OFF MY BUNK!"

<Flashback one week after Patrick's transformation>

"Really Patrick, your secret can't be that bad." I said, as I sat down at the little table in the front lounge of the tour bus.

Patrick rubbed the side of his face, and stared out the window at the cars and road that passed us by. We were on our way to our next location, New York City.

"Why don't we wait until Andy and Joe wake up and then I will tell all of you guys because I really don't feel like explaining it three times." Patrick sighed, and checked his phone.

I sighed and said, "Okay, fine we will wait." I put my head against the cool glass window of the tour bus and thought about what was Patrick's big secret.

After a few minutes Andy and Joe trudged half awake, half asleep into the front lounge.

"So Andy and Joe are awake, now you can spill your guts. What is this big secret?" I folded my hands in front of me on the table, as Joe and Andy sat on the couch that was across the on the other side of the bus.

"Well I know I've been acting a little strange this past week." Patrick started to say but Joe interrupted.

"Yeah a little weird, man. You've been growling in your sleep and I swear you smell like you just took a bath with a wet dog." Joe said, and I heard a sound like an animal growling and I saw something flash in Patrick's eyes. It's like they had a light yellow goldish tint to them, then they turned back to their greenish color. Hmm that was a little weird.

"As I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted," Patrick said through his teeth, "I haven't been truly honest with you guys this past week."

"What'd you mean?" Andy asked, looking at Patrick confused.

I looked from Andy back to Patrick, and he rubbed his eyes then he let his hand land with a thump back onto the table. "I'm a werewolf."

I masked my hysterical laughter with a cough, and I looked at Patrick with raised eyebrows, "No seriously, dude, what's your secret?"

Patrick looked at me and then to the guys, sighed loudly and stood up. "Since you guys don't believe me," He huffed as he got up and started to take his jacket and shirt off, "I guess I have to show you guys."

"Woah man, not cool, put your clothes back on." I covered my eyes, as he started to strip.

Then I heard bones cracking, and snapping. That's when I lowered my hand from my eyes, and I watched in horror as Patrick changed his form.

I looked from Andy and Joe, who were staring wide eyed at Patrick and then back to Patrick who was now a giant jet black wolf.

Patrick snorted, and sat back on his hind legs, and cocked his head to the side as he looked at us.