Chapter 4

Alyss~Okay so here's chapter 4 finally!! I know I haven't uploaded in a while but that is because I just started school this week... So yeah i have almost no time on Wednesday's since i go to youth group with my friends, yes i love going, anyway two of my teachers just love to give homework so I will upload as much as i can.

Another somewhat sad part it's also really important too but any way Vote and Comment please!

~~~~ 

Alyss’s P.O.V

I managed to get out of bed the next morning and actually get ready but my mom was a sharp cookie and she could tell instantly that something was wrong with me. She worried about me all morning and finally before leaving to go to the bus stop I broke down crying in her arms telling her about Jenna. I don’t really remember everything that she said but I do remember that she said things happen for a reason and right now I didn’t know what the reason was. It was probably one of those parent things that they feel they have to say to you before you can get better.

She let me stay home that day even if I begged her to go to school she refused saying that I could start crying at the mention of Jenna’s name which wasn’t true it would be the memories of her that killed me. She said it wouldn’t be a good thing to go to school where everyone would be asking me about Jenna for awhile. When I realized that I was glad I didn’t have to go to school today. I also know for a fact that her mom wouldn’t be able to handle seeing me anymore; I was that last reminder of her daughter the person she was almost always with. I know I wouldn’t want to see me anymore.

Around one o’clock we left to go see Nancy, of course the parents talked and I walked into Jenna’s room. As you can guess I broke down for a second time that day I would probably break down a few more times this day if I was unlucky enough. I hated crying it hurt too much to cry like this and it hurt because Jenna loved my smile and my happiness. We were almost always smiley and happy when we were together so it was strange crying in her room alone.

I hated the thought of going through her stuff right after her death but then again she died two days ago but to me it was only yesterday afternoon. I sucked in a breath and found her writing notebooks; I would be taking them all of them. No one knew how much she wrote so I found all of her notebooks lying around and hidden and put them in the bag I brought with me. They took up half of the whole bag I sighed and shook my head then walked to her closet and found her black and red dress she always wore. I looked at it and cried again for another good five minutes. I took her little black and red dress and folded it and of course put it in the bag.

I found her violin case lying carelessly on the ground next to her bed. My breath caught in my throat and lungs; did I even dare grabbing her violin? Yes I did, I could play it and I knew with practice I could really play it. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat and gently grabbed her violin case as if it would shatter if I even just barely touched it. I lifted the case and a small purple piece of paper slipped out of the case. I picked it up and saw a date in the corner then saw the note that was addressed to me in Jenna’s neat yet sloppy hand writing.

I finally lost it completely when I read her notes on it. I couldn’t stop crying I just couldn’t it was impossible right now and I folded the paper quickly and put it down my shirt as both of our moms came in. I know they were worried sick about me but that didn’t matter it was the note that mattered to me I would never forget what was written on that single note she had written to me three weeks ago. I wondered if she was actually going to give it to me but she hadn’t she never did, and I wonder if she was going to tell me about it in person, but she never had that chance.

After they left when I finally calmed down I found all her music books, make-up, nail polish, and jewelry, there was only one piece of jewelry missing the ring she always wore wasn’t where it was supposed to be. She had it on her that day and I began crying yet again. It was time I got out of her room, out of her house, out of her yard, out of her driveway, and off of her street. I put the bag with all her stuff I grabbed and her violin in my mom’s car and ran down the road telling my mom I needed a walk.

I walked home and got a drink of water before falling down on my couch, it wasn’t even two o’clock yet I had plenty of time to cool my head down and then I could leave and confront Jenna’s murderer. I was going to give him a piece of my mind, it was really too bad that I didn’t have a chainsaw or else that would go with me. I smiled and closed my eyes falling into an uncomfortable sleep.

~~~~

Yay it's over poor you guys but anyway's next chapter shouldn't be a sad one so sorry for all the sadness but it's supposed to be sad. I will say this again Vote if you like it and Comment even if it's a stupid 'its good' comment ^^