nineteen; rush of blood

Začít od začátku

I chuckle. "That would be funny."

She gives me a stern look. "No, it wouldn't."

"I know, I know," I laugh.

After a few moments of a comfortable silence, she turns and sits back in between my legs to continue watching the movie.

"So," I mumble into Brianna's hair.

"So," she says into my chest.

"For Christmas, what do you usually do?" I ask.

She moves to sit next to me and rests her head on my chest again. "Well, when it was just me, Niall and my dad, we would go to my aunt's house, eat, and open presents."

"Is she coming?"

Brianna shakes her head. "No," she frowns. "They're coming after Christmas because it's cheaper. She has three kids, plus her husband, so it's expensive."

I nod my head. "So who is gonna be at your house?"

"Well us and Connor's aunt, the one annoying one that asks a lot of questions, and his uncle and wife and their five-year-old twin boy and girl."

"Kids?"

She smiles and nods. "Do you not like kids?"

I shrug. I don't have much experience with kids other than Zayn's younger sisters and even then, I rarely see them because his mom always has them doing something. I just think I'm not good with fragile things, like small animals and little kids. Especially kids, because they repeat everything and my vocabulary isn't the most kid friendly.

Brianna laughs when I don't say anything. "It's okay, they're always wrapped up in their iPads."

"iPads? Didn't you just say they're five?"

She nods. "Kids these days."

I shake my head. Crazy shit. I guess that's better for me.

"They spent the entire wedding reception on their iPads; it was incredible," she tells me. "They play games and watch shows and everything."

I chuckle. "That's funny."

"Honestly, I don't even get it, but whatever."

I smile. "Well then, I guess I won't be spending too much time with them."

"Probably not, but just in case you do, you probably shouldn't talk about mature things around them."

"Like?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Well, obviously try to refrain from cursing," she says.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Why the fuck are you trying to fucking change me? For fucks sake!" I joke, grinning at her.

She puts her hand on my mouth. "Michael!" she teases. I wink at her. She smiles and moves her hand, kissing me. "Even though I love your filthy mouth, I don't need to cursing around everybody," she whispers, leaning her forehead against mine.

I smirk at her and kiss her lips again, but slowly, biting my lip before speaking again. "You like my filthy mouth, huh?"

She looks right into my eyes, nodding and leaning into me again. "So much," she mumbles in hushed tone.

I kiss her lips again and then move my lips slowly down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses, sucking and nipping at her now burning skin, all the way down to her collar bone.

"Mikey."

"Hmm?" I hum against her skin.

She pulls me by my shirt to lay on top of her.  "I missed you so much," she say before kissing me. When she pulls away, she moves her hands under my shirt, not taking off my shirt, but feeling every inch of my covered skin.