Chapter [9]

I have uploaded this chapter again due to a mistake with the wolf's name, thank you for the readers who have pointed it out.

Just to make it clear for unsure readers the boy who Carly ran into isn't her mate, the one she grabbed hold of and dragged down the stairs <if you knew that already - just skip and get on with reading the chapter you've been waiting for>

Chapter 9: I will always be with you, always

The link between me and my wolf was still slightly hazy but my wolf Tori was stronger and replied with a subtle weak tone.

Tori: Carly, oh how I missed talking to you properly.

Carly: Tori is that really you? Its so amazing to hear your voice. Just how and why? Tori can you answer that?

Tori: Honestly I'm really not sure but for certain all I know is, it could have been because your in a situation where you really need me and not just because someone has challenged, angered or done something wrong to you.

Carly: Then what is the possible reason?

Tori: If I suggest the possible reasons why and how I'm still with you and for forever now, you better not freak out and go on a rampage.

Carly: why would I freak out I don't show emotion let alone smile.

Tori: Just trust me, okay? I know your all emotionless and robot-like but you might not like the-

Carly: like what?

Tori: Hush! Look if you must know and you should be aware is that I'm brought back by the moon goddess for the reason as she has showed me, it is because you have a mate out there and you might need guidance. And no! Don't interrupt. When you find your mate you will go into heat in the three week and so will your mate.

Carly: What!

I growl out loud.

Tori: Its honestly the truth, your mate will be there to support you and care for you.

Carly: How do I know who my mate is?

Tori: Are you dense girl? Not anyone you meet can be your mate. You will feel a deep connection, your whole body will instinctively relax in their presence, their scent alone will drive you crazy and their touch will make you beg for more, you would crave to always be with them and for you an Alpha you would be more territorial and everything would be twice as much than an average wolf.

Carly: shit! I know who my mate is. No wonder he smelt amazing. And Tori I'm going to have a talk with him and another boy. Tori that's not all the boy m-my mate is human so is the other boy.

Tori: Don't worry! many wolves have human mates. Its not rare, it's just rare that you may never really experience the first sight of a mate bond.

Carly: You mean-

Tori: Yes, I mean that as you are blind dear Carly you don't know for sure if he is your mate, if it wasn't for his scent. But to confirm both your mate bond, you will both need to touch, skin on skin. A connection may work with the eye if you remove your glasses and let me take control.

Carly: This is so much to take in and I can handle anything but this mates stuff. I don't know where to begin.

I disconnect the link with my wolf for a few minutes to clear my jumbled thoughts. My brain begins to form a list:

- Tori my wolf is back - for the reason of guidance and because of a mate

- I may have a mate - who is possibly the human boy

- I will be going into heat so will my mate in three weeks

Lastly:

- I need to know why humans are on Luca's land

Connecting once more with Tori.

Carly: Don't ever leave me again Tori, I need you, I-I need you to help me figure out what to do.

Tori: I will always be with you, always

Carly: Thank you, Tori

Without closing the connection, Tori's presence was all it needed for me to take a long half relieved breath, before feeling that once more delicious hold like tug forcing me to not see but breath the intoxicating scent of my unconfirmed human mate.

All I had to do as I walk with steady pace towards the door of Luca's office was push open the wooden handle and find more answers and the feeling of relief.

**************

So.... how was it?
I hope it wasn't confusing, as you know I had a writers block I hope this was okay, it was the best I could do hopefully next chapter would be interesting.

What do you think of the heat and mating. Do you guys want juicy details or nah yuck, just keep it to minimum. Or for you readers who want the juicy bits I could make a restricted Chapter for you.

Do comment that would be amazing.

Thank you for reading and voting.

P. S already started on chapter 10 should be finished soon and uploaded, hopefully.