Chapter [1]

Chapter 1: Flashback

Fourteen year old me, Carly Johnson, daughter of the first powerful Alpha. Alpha Chris Johnson and his mate, Luna Miley Johnson.

Walked out of my medium sized bedroom, towards the games room that was placed right across my room.

Before I could even step inside the room, I hear screams and aggressive howls.

"Alpha! Alpha!" My fathers Beta, Phil Benson shouted barging up the stairs towards the Alpha floor.

"What is it? " My father, Alpha of the Johnson pack said as his forehead creases with worry. 

"Rouges " was all Beta Phil growled out whilst bowing his head in respect towards my father.

My father growled, and ran to the commotion outside. Followed by my mother, who as Luna had the duty of protecting alongside my father, the pack members. 

Through the mind-link, my father says to me to gather the women and children towards the , basement. A hidden tunnel which was equipped with the essentials for an attack and any other necessary items. Most of the teenagers came along to the basement as well , while others went to fight if over sixteen.

*of course, father* I say through the mind link. My body shook from knowing the potential risk rouges have on causing damage upon packs. As an Alpha's daughter, I sought to protect my pack, ensuring their safety above everything else. 

*Whatever happens Carly, me and your mother love you* I was numb. Shaken. The threat of these rouges was just enough and even thinking that they could harm her parents, makes her body want to seek and remove anyone or anything that wants to harm her pack or her parents. 

*What! What are you saying?! Don't think like that-*  I had to take deep breaths, calming down any behavior that would make me lose control and in place my wolf will take over. 

*Your right. I shouldn't think like that. But please keep the pack safe whatever you do, young Alpha*

My heart warmed, that was one of the names my father used to show affection. He was a powerful Alpha, here in Britain. He was one of the top best and powerful Alphas and it was a rare sight of him smiling unless it was in private towards his mate, my mother. He rarely showed affection, all I was taught by my father was training, learning to become a fearless Alpha, he taught me everything there was to know. Even at the age of fourteen I was smart, strong and fearless. Defeating my opponent well was what I was good at. What do you expect? Having the best top Alpha as a father has it's perks.

The fact that these rouges that have entered our territory have the guts to come and threaten a top well-known Alpha is just beyond me. They would not have come without  a plan or even back-up. The very thought of what they could be initiating was making me downright furious and honestly scared. 

*Father, I will most definitely keep the pack safe. Just promise me you and mother will be alright*

I start calling to all the women and children. Whilst waiting for my father to reply, who seemed to hesitate before answering.

*I'll try*

Was all my father said. Although that wasn't the answer I was looking for. The answer was better than no answer.

Sighing. I gather the rest of the women and children with a couple of guards protecting us just in case of an attack, we ran towards the basement.