Chapter [8]

Chapter 8: Unfamiliar Shivers

This Chapter is dedicated to: Silver_BlackShadow

previously:
......................
"No-No..nnoo. I don't think that's a good idea?!"

"You will come." I let me Alpha voice drip out.

"Alpha female! " I felt an unfamiliar Shiver in my body at the voice as we reached the end of the stair way towards the dining room we're I could sense everyone was seated.

Each one of them had shock, anger and disgust running through them.

................................

I turned to the unfamiliar voice who uttered my title and not the boy in my clutches with such a voice which held unfamiliar feelings running up and down me.

Sniffing out the person whilst looking in their direction, a wonderful masculine scent reached my quick senses.

Such scent that smelt of the most mouth watering melted chocolate, mint and cinnamon should be illegal, it almost was like it was meant to affect me and cause me to be flustered.

I held an emotionless face and replied with a firm 'yes' towards the wonderful smelt specimen.

My wolf who was locked deep inside me stirred back to life. I held my hand up towards the guy signalling him to pause what he was about to say, and also with my other hand let the other boy free.

My wolf stirred once more when the wonderful smelt specimen whispered out 'thank you'.

Confused, I mind linked Jace who was part of the pack who were sitting amongst the others in the dinning room to make sure once I come back from my run to send the boy who I bumped into and the wonderful smelt specimen to come and meet me in Alpha Lucas's office.

Turning around and leaving the dinning room I felt mixed emotions running through me like a rollercoaster.

I was happy yet somehow sad.

why?

.............................

Turning back human after a run through the dark woods of the Red Moon's territory.

I get behind a tree and grab and pair of clean shorts and hoody.

Realising during my shift I had stuffed my glasses in my jeans which got shredded when I shifted.

I mind link Jace:

Carly: Jace!

Jace: Yes Alpha?! Is something wrong? Do you need help? Are you los-

Carly: Jace! It's okay, I'm fine out of harms way. I just need to ask if your mother had packed more of my glasses it seems that I've either lost them or broke them during my shift.

Jace: Sorry Alpha! I'm glad your okay. Erm....in your bag you seem to have loads of spare glasses packed for you. The two boys have been brought up in the office. I'll be with them until you grab a pair of glasses and refresh yourself.

Carly: Thank you, Jace.

............................

Placing the hood over my head and tugging it till it was covering my eyes.

I make way towards the Red Moon's pack house, sniffing out on my way so I don't bump into anyone.

Somewhat, luck seemed to be on my side as no one seem to call me although some did gasp in awe or somewhat were awestruck and from this it was probably because my hood shifted up and my cold blue eyes shone. I growled in annoyance and tugged hard over the hood holding it in place till I reach my appointed room until I leave the Red Moon's territory.

...........................

Feeling freshened up, I hover over my bag and grab a pair of glasses placing them over my eyes and brushing my hair out of my face with my hands.

I walk out of the room, closing it behind me.

Some sort of rope like tug was made by my body, as on instinct my body started moving towards the sizzling end of the rope.

Just as it seems the invisible rope was pulling me towards Luca's office and the wonderful smelt specimen.

My endless sleeping wolf began to rise.

Why and How?

..............................

I know this isn't a much longer chapter but I'm honestly trying my best. I never thought this book would get so far and I'm honestly ever so thankful for those who have voted and commented.

I haven't uploaded for a few weeks (is it more?) because I've been doing exams and I'm ever so grateful for those who are still reading this book, thank you.

I have finished my exams and now I can concentrate on more updates.

I'm currently on a writer's block I have a few Ideas which I don't know would be good.

I would love to read any comments for ideas/ suggestions on what next chapter should be about please do comment and also please suggest which actor/actress/model would be great for the book (cast).

Also if you have a really thorough idea please do message me that would be amazing :)

I do hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Holidays..........

until next time.