Chapter [6]

Chapter 6: neighbouring pack, the Red Moon

Part 2:

"Hello, sexy!"

The quiet chatter that had been making the only source of noise in the room was no more.

The response I got was an airy silence.

In my office sat a gorgeous blonde, with sharp features. You could make out the sexy figure under the subtle tight tank top and skinny jeans.

I breathed in her scent which smelt familiarly like Alpha Johnsons.

I paled at the thought, when suddenly the gorgeous blonde stood up and someone let out a distant powerful growl.

I mentally wanted to slap myself, why, oh why did I have to let out my playboy ways.

I look quickly down, averting my eyes from the gorgeous blonde who had dark shades and quickly said, "My apologies, I didn't mean to disrespect Alpha Johnson's mate. But, you are beautiful. You are very lucky Alpha. "

I lift my head slyly, and a growl rumbles of when of the men who stood close towards the gorgeous blonde.

Shit!

The gorgeous blonde, turned to give a look, at the one who growled. Although, you couldn't really tell what she was doing other than the boy's eyes glazed over, showing he was mind linking her.

The boy nodded and turned to give me a look. My wolf didn't Like it but I held back the growl.

"Who are you? "

The sound of her voice was sharp yet alluring. Her rich british accent was like running your hands through silk. It was silky but demanding.

Clearing my head, I turn towards her.

" I am Alpha, Lucas Edward." I say with such pride as though I'm not going to be at war in the few weeks to come due to my lack of leadership.

"Alpha Lucas, it's a pleasure to finally meet the Alpha who's requested my help. I am Alpha Carly Johnson."

"Wait what?! "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***To be continued***

Sorry for the short update!
When I edit this book part 1,2 and 3 would be put together.
Just leaving some good old cliffhangers~ not really good at them.