Chapter 18

2NE1's surprise comeback was the talk of the day now. 2NE1 had to go back to Korea. As well as GOT7. Little did they know that their CEO booked first class for all eleven of them. With a specific seating arrangement. Papa YG and JYP were talking to each other.

"You sly fox" JYP said.

"What?" Papa YG laughed.

"That was the best performance MAMA has ever had. And it also made history." JYP laughed.

He smiled and Papa YG noticed. Now it was his turn to be curious and what the other was smiling about.

"What are you thinking about?" Papa YG asked.

"That is something you will have to toon into" JYP said smiling.

The two groups went in and checked into their flight. 2NE1 went in first. 2NE1 sat in their seat and was on their phone. Later? GOT7 went into the plane.

"Ummm. I'm sitting right here" JB said nervously.

"Why?" Dara snapped

** JB **

"I was surprised that she could be this cold towards me!"

"Well I'm going to sit down!" JB said as he hesitantly sat on the seat "So how are you?"

"Oh did you say something? Sorry I can't seem to hear through all your lies" Dara stated viciously.

"Hi" Mark smiled to CL.

"Why are you here?" she asked with so much hate in English.

"I am assigned to sit here" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know." he said as he sat down.

He looked at her but she rolled her eyes, turned the other way, and blasted her music.

"M-Minzy. H-Hi" Jackson said.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Well. I'm your seat partner" he smiled.

"Sorry. But I don't let dogs sit with me. Because I'll get up with fleas!" Minzy bit back and Jackson frowned.

"I'm really sor-" he started.

"I don't want to hear it" Minzy said.

"Hey Bom" JR said nervously.

"Shit" Bom said underher breath.

There was an awkward silence between the two. Bom looked at JR.

"Oh were you talking to me? I thought you were talking to Bomi" Bom said with disgust.

The plane ride was awkward for the couples. The boys tried to talk to them but the girls ignored them. Dara began texting them.

D- Yu guys. I miss my JB!

C- I miss my flying man!

B- I miss my second Mom!

M- I can't believe I'm saying this... But... I miss that annoying piece if shit!

They texted on and on, ignoring the four older ones and only talking to the younger ones. The plane landed. Seven text messages alarm went off and all the boys looked at each other and smiled before nodding. But they were too slow because when the plane opened their doors, the girls ran out.

"Shit. We have to get them!" JB said.

They all ran and caught up to get their luggage.

2NE1's P.O.V.:

2NE1 were walking at a fast pace. They tried to move as quickly as possible but they didn't succeed because fans surrounded them, saying that their performance was so good. That was GOT7 cue. They called the girls and 2NE1 turned around. Then they smiled when the instrumental began to play and the boys began going to sing.

"Subaek beon seonggonghanjeok eomneun gobaek
jasingami eomneun na should I just go back
bandeusi gobaekhanda
malman hamyeon mwohae in the end
ni apeseo deul su eomneun naui gogae

Jackson rapped as he went to grab Minzy and pulled her out of the circle.

nan niga joha i mari dodaeche wae eoryeounji
mal haryeoda mallyeoda mal haryeoda mallyeoda

pyeonjireul sseoseo juneun geot majeodo wae himi deulji
sseotdaga tto jjijeotda sseotdaga tto jjijeotda

neoui maeumi nawa dalla
neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa
geuge neomu duryeowoseo

JR than went and grabbed Bom from her group and placed her right where Minzy was.

malhal yonggiga najil anha
ireoke noraereul billyeo
naui maeumeul neoege yeolge

I love you, baby I,
I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

JB than went and grabbed Dara. She looked at him with her ice cold stare and he hesitated to grab her hand. He smiled as he sang and grabbed it anyways, and led her to the front.

haru jongil neoui dapjangeul gidaryeo
hoksirado mal silsu halkka bwaseo
sseotda jiwotdareul banbokhae
naui jinsimgwan dalli mari heot naone
geoureul bomyeo yeonseuphaetdeon
deurama gateun dae sadeureun ne ape seomyeon
kkameogeun chaero heodungdae
nae soneun neoui son apeseo meomchithae
simjangsoriga neoege deullil deusi keojine yeah

neoui maeumi nawa dalla
neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa
geuge neomu duryeowoseo

malhal yonggiga najil anha
ireoke noraereul billyeo
naui maeumeul neoege yeolge

I love you, baby I,
I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

nae simjangeun DRUM soricheoreom dugeungeoryeo
nae pumeun neoreul kkwak aneul nalman gidaryeo
nae dallyeogeun ppalgan pyosimaneul gidarigo
nae gobaegeun naui yonggimaneul gidaryeo
yeojeonhi naneun sosimhan babojiman
sumanheun bameul saemyeo sseotdeon i noraega
naui jinsimeul jeonhaejugil wonhae
ieopon han jjogeul neoui sone
eottae?

While Mark was rapping, he stroded towards CL. He grabbed her hand but she yanked it free. He grabbed it and held on to it as she kept fighting to break free. She was than led to the front. The instrumental stopped, and the boys got down on their knees.

"Minzy"

"Bom"

"Dara"

"CL"

"Please forgive us. We made a mistake that we shouldn't have made and now it's the time to make it official so you can keep us in check. We love you and we know that we can be nothing without you in our lives" they all said.

They all grabbed a box out and the crowd gasped.

"Will you marry me?" they asked at the same time nervously.

The girls smiled before nodding their heads. The boys shot up and hugged them as Youngjae finished the song.

I love you (love you), baby I,
I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)
I love you (woo hoo~), baby I,
I love you (I do, I do)

"That's why you were all smiley in the plane?" Papa YG asked and JYP nodded.

"And you call me a sly fox" Papa YG smirked.

"Yah!" JYP shouted "It looks like we have to make a wedding for four couples"

"Yes we do" Papa YG said as they watched their kids kiss.