Chapter 13

A couple of months have passed and 2NE1 continued to win. But... Out of the blue. Something had come up. Something that made her look bad.

BREAKING NEWS: 2NE1'S PARK BOM SMUGGLED DRUGS INTO SOUTH KOREA!

** JR **
PRODUCER: How do you feel about this. Will you continue to go out with her?

"Well... I don't want to date a drug dealer. Haha. But will I continue to date her? . . ."

News broke out that Park Bom has smuggled drugs from the United States to South Korea. Bom hid in her room crying.

** BOM **

"They are medications for me. I was in depression seeing one of my best friends die right before my eyes. And I didn't know that the medications were illegal in Korea."

Bom and JR were in the room just being silent. JR was on the phone.

"I love you Bomi" he said as he looked at Bom.

"I love you too JR" Bom smiled.

JR got off the phone and told Bom that he has to go buy a few things.

"Would you like me to go with you?" Bom asked and he shook his head.

Bom felt bored as two hours have already passed. She decided to go get ice cream. As she walked into the ice cream shop, she saw JR. But with another girl. Bom looked closer and saw that it was APINK's Bomi. They were laughing and smiling and they kissed.

"JR?" Bom said and JR looked at her and ignored her.

Bom than ran home. To 2NE1's dorm.

D

ara just got through filming "We Broke Up" and she was on her way home. She decided to go and get some food for her and JB as they barely went on any dates because of their busy schedule. She walked with the bag in her hand and heard laughter. Assuming that it was one of her bamd mates, she opened the door. But what she saw wasn't what she expected. She saw JB and SISTAR's Hyorin kissing while she was straddled onto him, and him moaning. Dara dropped the bag of food and the two seperated.

"D-Dara" JB started but Dara ran out to the dorm.

Meanwhile, CL is finally finished with her new single "Hello Bitches" and she filmed it and everything. She was making her way home. All she wanted to do was cuddle with Mark. She texted him saying that she is on her way home, but he didn't read. Which was strange because he would ALWAYS read her text and reply back. Come to think of it, he barely text CL when she was in the states. CL got to the door and opened it to. She went and heard moanings and other stuff. Her heary dropped as she saw Mark with Jessica, his best friend. She ran out without him knowing she was there.

"Take me to my dorm please" CL demanded as tears were on the rim of her eyes.

"But this is your dorm" the manager said.

"Please!" CL begged and hearing her voice, be decided to take her there.

Minzy walked from her new dance studio that she just opened to JYP Entertainment. She signed in and smiled as she finally get to see Jackson. She saw the door that led to the room that GOT7 always used to be in. She saw Jackson and smiled but yhat smile disappeared when she noticed that he wasn't alone. He had none other than Youngji of Kara. She stopped and waited to see if they dis anything together. And then she witnessed them kiss. Tears streamed.down her face now. She walked backwards and bumped into the wall. She quickly hailed a taxi and went to the dorm to find her members trying to comfort each other.

"What happened?" Minzy asked.

"They cheated" the three said and Minzy nodded.

"Same here" she said and cried.

"Girls. We have to go to Inkigayo to perform" their manager said.

"Okay" they all said and got ready.

Inkigayo:

"Can we see them?" Jackson asked IKON, who were told to stay out and watch.

"Sorry but CL noona said nobody goes inside" Yunhyeong said.

"Why?" GOT7 asked.

"That. She never said" IKON answered.

Jackson went to emcee and the female emcee brought up 2NE1.

"Did you hear?" she asked Jackson.

"What?"

"2NE1 will be performing one of their other songs as a special and they will end their promotions today" she said and Jackson almost choked.

"What why?" he asked shocked and in the GOT7 changing room, they were shocked as well on what they just heard.

"Yes. They will be performing a song from their Crusj album called 'If I Were You' and it's meant to be quite sad" she said.

GOT7 performed "If You Do" and 2NE1 was up next. They walked up to their spot ignoring the fact that GOT7 was talking to them.

Everything went quiet and then the instrumental began and then the voices began to sing.

" Oneuldo ireoke haruga jinagane
onjongil na neomaneul wihae bonaenneunde

nega gajang johahaneun oseul kkeonae ipgo
geoure bichin gajang areumdawoya hal nae moseubeun
chorahageman boyeo
nunchi eomneun bam haneureun neomu areumdawo

nega naro sara bwasseumyeon hae
naega neoro sara bwasseumyeon hae
dan harurado neukkyeo bwasseumyeon hae
neoui maeum
naui maeum

naega neoreul saranghaesseumyeon hae
nega nareul saranghaesseumyeon hae
dan harurado hamkke haesseumyeon hae
neol huhoe eobsi bonaejul su itge

nunape inneun geol da deonjyeobeorigo sipjiman
keuge sori jireugo sipjiman

geugeol deutneun geon na honjappuningeol
tadeureo ganeun chotbulgwa hamkke
eolma namji anheun nae maeum
areumdaun i jibi gamokcheoreom neukkyeojyeo
nunchi eomneun bam haneureun
neomu areumdawo

nega naro sara bwasseumyeon hae
naega neoro sara bwasseumyeon hae
dan harurado neukkyeo bwasseumyeon hae
neoui maeum
naui maeum

naega neoreul saranghaesseumyeon hae
nega nareul saranghaesseumyeon hae
dan harurado hamkke haesseumyeon hae
neol huhoe eobsi bonaejul su itge

gakkeum nado neocheoreom
da dwirohago bakkeuro naga
sullo apeumeul useumeuro seulpeumeul
ssiseo naerigo sipeo haji anheul ppun

nega naro sara bwasseumyeon hae
naega neoro sara bwasseumyeon hae
dan harurado neukkyeo bwasseumyeon hae
neoui maeum
naui maeum

naega neoreul saranghaesseumyeon hae
nega nareul saranghaesseumyeon hae
dan harurado hamkke haesseumyeon hae
neol huhoeeobsi bonaejul su itge

nega naro sarabwasseumyeon
naega neoro sarabwasseumyeon
dan harurado neukkyeobwasseumyeon
neol huhoeeobsi bonae jul su itge" they sang as tears streamed down their face.

It was quiet until the crowd erupted and began applauding the girls for a great performance. It was now 2NE1 vs. RED VELVET. The winner was 2NE1 but by a close call. However, 2NE1 wasn't there to receive their award. They left right after their break down on stage.