Chapter 7

The roommates were doing nothing today. Nothing at all. They all had a few days off so they just sat there doing nothing.

Intercom:
Attention all roommates. Today is the day that we'll cool down... At a water park. So pack your things and lets go to the park.

Everybody quickly got ready and went to their vans. They arrived at the place to find it abandoned.

"Is there something wrong with it. It's so quiet" JB pointed out.

"Nope. Your CEO reserved it for you guys only. " the producer said.

The roommates began walking around aimlessly until they noticed that they were not with their band mates or their roommate.

Intercom:
Attention Roommates. You are now lost and what now. The game is simple. Make the other roommates fall into the water. The roommate that is not in the water, wins. Begin!

Everybody began running to find their roommate but to avoid others.

Intercom:
BamBam out by Mark.
Yugyeom out by Minzy
Bom out by JB

CL began running until she seen Minzy. She quickly ran to Minzy and pushed her inside the water.

Intercom:
JR out by Mark
Minzy out by CL
Dara out by Youngjae

CL began walking but quickly retreated as she saw Youngjae. He looked all around until he found Mark being pushed by Jackson.

"Ani!" CL screamed her high pitch scream as she ran and pushed Jackson and Youngjae into the water.

She grabbed a hold of Mark and she lifted him up, only for him to land right on top of her. Their eyes met and Mark leaned in and began kissing CL.

Intercom:
Winners are CL and Mark!
Congratulations!

Mark looked at CL as they remained in that position and smiled.

As the night went on, the two CEOs were hi fiving each other as they saw what Mark and CL did.

Is it good so far? Please say something. Anyways, I hope you enjoy though. Thank you for reading this GOT2NE1 FANFIC! I LOVE YA. GOOD NIGHT.