Chapter 14

GOT7's P.O.V.:

After they didnt see 2NE1 win their award, GOT7 went to a party that all of the idols were invited to. They danced, ate, drank, BONDED with each other.

"JB hyung. I'm tired can we go home?" BamBam asked JB as he was talking to Hyorin.

He ignored BamBam and kept on talking to Hyorin. They laughed and smiled and got closer about to kiss. BamBam dragged JB away from her.

"He has a girlfriend!" he said and dragged him to the car.

"Mark hyung, can we go home now?" Yugyeom asked as Mark kept trying to get another girl's number.

He smirked at the girl as she kept whispering into his ear. She was about to kiss him but Youngjae forcefully pushed her face away.

"I'm sorry but my hyung here already has a girlfriend." Yugyeom said as he glared at him.

"JR. Let's go home! Come on Jackson" Youngjae said as he was trying to pull them away from Bomi and Youngji.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"You guys have a girlfriend waiting at home!" Youngjae shouted.

They all got into the car and went home.

"Are you happy. We're at home now" JB said.

Everybody got out and walked in. It felt... Cold. Like nothing was there. The four oldest went to their rooms. When they switched on the light, they found their roommate's bed clean. They rushed to their closet to find ir empty and clean as well.

"They're gone!" Mark came yelling into the hall.

** Mark **

"Why would they leave?"

** JB **

"Did they leave because Dara told them about the kiss"

PRODUCER: You didn't know?

"Know what?"

PRODUCER: ALL FOUR OF YOU GUYS...

BamBam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom all sat in their room hearing the news.

"I'm texting noona. Something isn't right" BamBam said.

Group Chat:

BB- Noonas! Eodiya? Gwaenchana!?

C- Hi Bammie

M- Hey...

D- Hi

B- Hi Bam

BB- Where are you guys?

C- We are at our dorm

BB- What? Why? We were supposed to sleep even if we have schedules. We are all worried.

B- Oh now they care!

BB- Eh?

M- Didn't they tell you?

BB- What?

C- They cheated on us. I walked in Mark and Jessica having sex.

D- I saw JB kissing Hyorin...

M- Jackson was kissing Youngji.

B- And JR had a date with Bomi... It broke my heart because he saw me but he ignored me.

D- Don't cry Bommie...

C- Not unless you stop crying.

M- You cried first CL... And that's rare.

BB- Please stop crying. Me and the other two will see you at the Gayo Daejun.

2NE1- Yeah... Seeya. By Bammie! Say hi to Youngjae and Yugyeom for us!

"What happened?" Yugyeom asked a bit startled at how the older's face changed.

"They all cheated on them!" BamBam said and that made the three younger ones angry.

"MEETING! IN THE LIVINGROOM! NOW!" Youngjae shouted surprising the other two.

They all went into the livingroom and sat there while the three younger ones stood up.

"Is there something wrong? BamBam looks like a diva when he's mad" Jackson said and the four laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!" BamBam shouted and that made the four quiet.

"Do you fout have anything to say... About your girlfriends?" Yugyeom asked.

"That they're gone?" JB asked with a duh tone.

"Jeez. I wonder why" Youngjae shouted.

"What are you-" JR started.

"What were you guys thinking when ya cheated on them! Did you know that CL actually cried!" BamBam shouted.

"Everybody cries!" Jackson laughed.

"Jackson, if you don't shut your fuckin' dumb ass mouth, I'm going to rip it off of you. And we'll see who can kiss Youngji now" BamBam said and Jackson eyes became wide "I don't think I can forgive you four"

"We'll make it up to them. We are going to see them at the Gayo Daejun" JB said.

"And seriously... Hyorin!" Yugyeom shouted at the leader and he hung his head low.

"And why did you say CL cried?" Mark asked.

"Every blackjack knows that CL doesn't cry in front of anybody. And you make her cry by fuckin' your best friend." BamBam stated.

"You guys better fix it" Youngjae said and stalked off, followed by the other two, leaving the other four pondering on what they just heard.