Chapter 17

Well... Those few months passed and it was now the day of the MAMAs. GOT7 arrived and walked on the red carper, waving at fans, smiling at the cameras. They were also looking for CL to help out Mark.

"Did you guys see her?" Mark asked.

"I miss Bommie! Reports were made that she has been seen at the YG Entertainment building. With her red hair" JR said.

"I know. But have you seen Minzy!" Jackson said "She looks sexy!"

"And my CL with silver hair. She put that color to justice" Mark said as he looked for her.

"And Dara is here in China. I wonder what for" JB said.

The boys walked to their proper seat.

JYP and YG P.O.V.:

"What are they going to do? They need to get back with the girls. I'm so sorry for hurting them." JYP said.

Papa YG just smirked at JYP.

"I know that smile. What are you planning. Or is your plan in action already?" JYP asked curiously.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Papa YG said.

"I can't believe they did that to CL and the girls" JYP said scratching his head in frustration.

MAMA's P.O.V.:

"GOT7. Are you and BTS ready for your collaboration?" an assistant asked.

"Yes" JB said and they were told to go back stage.

As the boys were heading down to get ready for their performance, the three youngest went to CL's changing room.

"Noona. We're about to perform! Good luck on your performance" Yugyeom said.

"Thanks Yugie!" CL said as she did her hair "And good luck to you guys too!"

Anonymous P.O.V.:

"Thank you so much" said person one.

"Let's do this!" another person said.

MAMA's P.O.V.:

It went dark and Jackson and Rap Monster came to the surface. They did their little intro, in which Jackson almost fell off of the platform. If it wasn't for Rap Monster, he would of fell off completely. Mark did a stunt, but landed on his knees. And then he struggled to get up. GOT7 then performed their hit song "If You Do". During that performance, JR's voice cracked many times and JB tripped. GOT7 ended their performance.

"Aish! What is wrong with me!" JB said.

"Same here. I didn't even land the trick!" Mark complained as he was angry with himself.

"Says you guys. My voice kept cracking!" JR said.

"You guys think that's bad. I nearly died today" Jackson said.

They went to go sit back at their assigned seat. They sat there watching other group's performance.

"IKON was good" Mark said to his group.

"It is YG. YG has the best groups" JB said.

"And the best stage performance" JR said.

"And the best at everything!" Mark said.

A few groups went to receive there awards such as F(X) with their songs "Four Walls", Ailee with "Best Female Solo" with her new album, SNSD with "Best Girl Group", TWICE with "Best Female Rookie Artist" and than there was IKON with "Best Male Rookie Artist". And BIG BANG with their multiple awards, as well as EXO! They then watched Jessi's performance.