Chapter 11

Welcome to Jeju Island!

The sign that was standing read. Yes they finally got to go to Jeju Island.

"Okay. Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom. You can leave to the arcade, you eight please stay with me. And can you guys stop the kissing. You guys had probably over a hundred kisses each!" both managers said.

"It's not my fault, my girl fuckin fine" Mark said smirking at CL.

"Stop it!" she said hitting his chest and hiding her face afterwards.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO CL?" Bom asked.

"Eh?" Mark asked confused.

"You changed her so much. She isn't the CL that I know. She doesn't do that! What did you do to her?" Bom asked fake crying.

Everybody began laughing at Bom's over reaction. They followed the managers and the managers stopped.

"You eight will play a game. The goal of the game is to not get your name tag taken off. And begin!" the managers said and the couples were off running away from each other.

CL and Mark were being follow by JR and Bom.and Dara followed Minzy and Jackson.

"Everybody! JR and Bom are giving free hugs and signatures to the first fifty fans!" CL shouted as fans began to surround JR and Bom.

Mark took that as his opportunity to go and rip their name tags off. Mark got BOM and then JR.

"Why hyung?" JR pouted.

"Karmas a bitch. You should have opened the door when I asked you to" Mark smirked.

JR and Bom
OUT!

"What? Bommie and JR already out" Minzy asked.

JB stood behind Jackson and Dara stood behin minzy as they both hid in a clothing store, they quickly and swiftly ripped off Jackson and Minzy's name tag.

"Unnie! Waeyeo!" Minzy said.

"Sucks for you two" JB smirked as him and Dara left with the name tag.

Jackson and Minzy
OUT!

"That means it's us and JB and Dara" CL said.

"What are we going to do?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. Shit! They're coming this way!" CL said and they quickly turned around and began hiding.

"Where did they go?" JB asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"We should gk straight!" Dara suggested and JB nodded.

They began walking and CL and Mark followed. They were slowly getring closer. As they were at arm's length...

" JB oppa! Mark oppa! Dara unnie! CL unnie!" a fan screamed from the back.

JB and Dara turned around and found CL and Mark behind them. CL and Mark smiled a smile that said "You got us" and then ran. But, CL was grabbed by JB.

"Mark!" CL shouted as she was being dragged away by JB and Dara "Wait my shoes! These are new! If they become dirty, I'm going to kill you guys!"

JB began laughing while Dara just stopped and looked at him in fear.

"Run!" Dara said and as if on cue.

"My shoes!" CL swung JB to the ground and ripped off his name tag.

Dara was running without looking back.

"You owe me some new pairs of these Missy!" CL shouted.

Dara turned the corner and bumped into someone. She bowed and continued running only to be yanked and thrown to the wall.

"Aish! Yah dongsaengah! Jongmal appa!" Dara shouted as she felt her name tag being ripped off.

"Oh well" CL said and stormed off with her shoes in her hands with three name tags.

JB and Dara
OUT!

After CL and Mark were announced winners of the game, the couples were given a chance to have an official date with their significant other and then go to the beach.

"I think I got a bruise" JB said as he was wincing at every movement.

"Why?" mark asked curiously and everybody except CL and Dara nodded.

"Ask your girl" JB said pointing at CL.

Mark looked at CL and asked.

"What did you do to him?" Mark asked curious.

"I threw him on the floor!" CL snapped.

"And then she threw me on the wall!" Dara fake cried.

"Why what happen?" JR and Jackson asked.

"Did they ruin your shoes?" Minzy asked.

"Yes they did" CL said.

"Wah! My baby is strong and a feisty one. Can't wait to see that side of you in bed" Mark smirked.

CL became shy and hid her face in his chest.

"Let's go to the beach!" Jackson shouted and they all agreed.

They all went to the beach to swim and play in the water.