Chapter5

Everybody left for their schedules. 2NE1 went in thejr van to YG Entertainment and GOT7 went in their van to JYP Entertainment. They were all preparung for their comebacks and what not. GOT7 was preparing for their new album Mad and 2NE1 was preparing for their new album CRUSH. Both being released at simular dates. They all worked hard and what not and did everything from choreographing to recording to other stuff. Their nights ended on a different note though. 2NE1 was done and rode in their van on that rainy day. GOT7 had to walk in the rain since their manager had to leave for a family emergency.

GOT7 P.O.V.:

"Hyung... I'm c-cold" BamBam said.

"Nado" Yugyeom shivered as they all did not bring a jacket.

"We have a gew more blocks to go" JB said.

"Y-Y-You s-said th-that last t-t-time" Jackson said as he continued to shiver.

"Fighting GOT7!" JR said being the supportive and motherly figure to the boys.

2NE1's P.O.V.:

"Where are they?" Dara asked.

"It's almost 3 in the morning!" Bom said worried.

"We have to go see if they are okay?" CL said.

** CL **

Producer: Are you worried?

CL: Of course I'm worried. We kind of gotten closer and I see them as my dongsaengs.

As they were about to call them. The door was flung open and the seven boys walked in soaked and wet.

"Yah! Why are you guys wet?" Bom asked loudly.

"We had to walk in the rain noona" BamBam said as he continued to shiver.

"Why didn't you guys get a ride?" Dara asked.

"Because our manager had to leave for a family emergency and we had no ride" Youngjae said.

"So why didn't you guys call us?" CL asked a bit irritated "I mean. You guys do have our numbers"

"We haven't thought about that" Jackson said.

"Anyways. Lets all go to sleep. You guys take a warm bath and what not!" Minzy demanded.

"Ne!" they all saluted and went to their bathrooms to take a shower.

"Goodnight girls. Remember tomorrow is our day off so lets spend it at the mall!" CL said.

"Yay!" the other three said.