Truth

Hey guys sorry bout not updating inna while I've just been in my home town visiting my mom doing stuff like catching up with old friends anyways lets get to the story

Jazmine POV:

I fell asleep after Huey left I was just hurt and tired. I felt someone kiss my cheek. I opened my eyes a bit to see who it was. "Huey!" I squealed hugging him. I pulled apart. "I was so worried you were angry at me" I said tearing up.

His eyebrow raised. "Why would I be angry at you, its not your fault" he said. Tears streamed down my face. "Where...where did you go" I asked. "I went to apply for jobs so I can take care of our family" he said said with a slight sigh. I smiled warmly. "Our family?" I asked. "You, me the babys Riley and Cindy" he stated plainly.

"Now Grandad is gone I gotta take care of the house" he said.

He can't do that, that's to much work he'll never have time to study for school.

I jumped up and grabbed Hueys hand and ran down the stairs over to my house. My mom and dad were arguing. Out on the lawn of the Freeman's there were a few cops still asking questions.

I ran up between my mom and dad to get them to stop. "Jazmine" my mom said strictly. "Please stop, while you have been arguing Mr.Freeman died" I said sadly. Both of them seemed to quite down. "Im...I'm pregnant and so is Cindy and Huey can't do this on his own" I explained"YOU PREGNANT!" They exclaimed together.

"Yes I am" I hissed wickedly. "If you hadn't been so busy yelling at each other all the time you would have remembered what happened to me in Compton" I said angrily. "..it's Tyler's" Huey said quietly looking down. I sighed. "Well get rid of it" my mom said.

I was furious "no mom I'm not getting rid of my baby" I growled "how dare you its gonna be your grandchild!" My mom rolled her eyes "oh come on Jazmine its a rap baby you really want it running around reminding you of what happened" she said back. "Why would I kill my baby its not its fault" I said tearing up.

"Jazmine I'm taking you to the abortion clinic in the morning your to young to deal with this" she said grabbing my hand I snatched it away holding onto Huey. "No your not I'm keeping it" my mom glanced at Huey. "So Huey your really gonna raise another man's child, the same man's that rapped your girlfriend" she hissed.

"Sarah enough!" My dad yelled. "No tell me Huey are you" she said. I glaced up at him. He sighed heavily "Ms. Du Bois were keeping the kid" he said. I smiled widely up at him. He looked at Daddy. "Mr. Du Bois I..I need to borrow some money for the house my job starts next week and I won't have all of the money by the time it's due" he said.

My father smiled. "Sure Huey" my mom stomped her foot "I'm done with this I can't believe you Tom" she said. "No I can't believe you Sarah you wanted to kill are grandchild and have Huey and his bother on the streets after Robert died!" My dad said angrily.

"You know what I think you should leave" he said to my mom. mom laughed "gladly" she hissed. "I'll have the divorce papers filled out by tomorrow" he said. My mom huffed and walked out. "Oh daddy" I squealed hugging him. Huey sighed.

I know he's upset about the baby and his grandfather and how he's gonna pay the bills and take care of everything.

Huey started for the door. "Where are you going" I asked nervously "police department and funeral home to figure out about Ava and Grandad" he mumbled. I sighed nodding. He walked over to me kissing my cheek. He whispered to me "Im also gonna drop by the doctors office to set up some appointments for you and the baby"

I smiled and nodded.

Huey POV:

I got to the police department. "Huey Freeman!" They called out. I stood up walking to the desk. "Detective Jackson will see you now, room 26 down the hall" I nodded walking towards the back till I saw room 26. I knocked on the door.