fight

Tia POV:

I was telling Jazmine that she can talk to me if she needs someone to talk to when she threw up and passed out. I panicked. I shook her she grumbled. Caesar ran over. "Is she OK" he asked worried. "I'm not sure" I said looking at him. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He walked out and I was tempted to run after him.

But instead I walked back over to the table where Cindy looked angry and Riley was shaking his head. I looked at Huey was staring at his book. "HUEY!" I yelled. He raised his brow. "Ok I know I don't know you that well to butt in to what your doing but WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled the end.

He just glaced up then went back to reading. I rolled my eyes and walked to the nurse office where Caesar was. Jazmine was on the nurses bed. I looked at Caesar he glaced at me and smiled. "Thanks for trying to help" he said. I nodded his eyes softened on me. I felt my cheeks get warm. He walked over to me I looked down and played with one of my braids.

"Hey" he said I looked up then felt his lips on mine. I blinked at what he was doing. I slowly gave in. Then I heard the door open. I pulled away as the nurses came in. "Oh hello, Jazmine is fine she just hasn't been eating so she must if gotten light headed" she explained. "Ok I can make sure she eats" I said. She nodded. Jazmine groaned I looked over she was coving he eyes from the light in the nurses office. She sat up, "uh..*cough* what Caesar, Tia what happened" she asked. "You passed out but you'll be fine" I explained.

"I passed out! Where's Huey he's normally with me, is he outside the door" she asked franticly. "..he didn't come with us.." I looked down. "Oh" she said sadly. "Will you excuses me for a moment" she said then walked out. I looked at Caesar he smiled sadly at me. I sighed.

"Um what was...the kiss for?" I asked playing with my hands. He shrugged. I just looked at him. "Like no reason" I asked. "No there's a reason" he told me. I frowned "huh, well then what is the reason" I asked. He shrugged "figure it out" he said with a smirk. I frowned.

Ugh boys

Jazmine POV

I walked down the hall i wanted to cry. Then i realized something, my fist balled up in anger. I decided to give Huey what he deserved.

So your gonna treat me like shit OK that's just fine.

I walked into the cafeteria and stormed up to Huey. He acted like he didn't know me. I smirked "you got 5 seconds to cut the shit Freeman" I warned. He raised his brow at me and looked down at his book. I grinned and grabbed Rileys soda from his hand. "Aye what the fuck" he yelled. I looked at Huey and put my hand on my hip before throwing the soda his face. He growled at me then I grabbed his book and threw it across the room.

"Oh shit" Cindy and Riley said together"WHAT THE FUCK JAZMINE!" He yelled. "Oh OK so now I'm here" I said angrily. "Last time I checked I was dead to you" I said making a fake sad face. He growled "oh are you angry" I asked. "DAMNIT JAZMINE" he yelled. "Oh you should really cool down Huey, here try" I said taking cindys water and throwing it in his face.

Huey scowled at me. "I walked up got in his face. " you better not ever in your life try to treat me like this" I growled. "After all your shit, you BETTER not EVER even think about treating me like this you asshole" and with that I left. I grinned as I walked down the hallway.

I felt like a badass I giggled. "Humph, I think I did good" I smiled to myself. I heard someone grab my wrist. "What the fuck Jazmine why did you do that" I heard them say I knew it was Huey. "You wanna know why" I asked. "Because Huey you treated me like shit you wouldn't let me tell you what happened" I said. "Any why should I listen to you" he growled.

"HOW DARE YOU! Did I say that when you kissed Ava when you kissed that slut up in the club no I didn't even ask for a explanation!, but you to stuck up to let me tell you what happened!" I yelled. "You don't understand do you. You said I was dead to you after all this..you don't understand that hurt me..I want to die! now I'm on this fucking medication because of you! They think I'm crazy. mentally fucking unstable!" I screamed.

"But you don't care do you" I said looking at him. "You don't give 2 fucks about me right, my mom is gonna leave and my dad is a drunk but you don't care, I want to die and have to be watched which is not gonna happen is it but you don't care..you where the only one I consider my family you and your family but you don't care" I said.

"Your ego won't let you believe I'm right till something happens then you act all hurt" I told him. He balled up his fist. "Oh what you mad" I asked. He pined me up against the locked. "Your trying to make me seem after all this I'm the bad guy, huh after I saved your high yellow ass in Compton I'm the bad guy" he growled. "Get off me" I growled back. "No I won't because what would you do if you saved someone you thought cared about you , almost died to come back with them kissing someone else" he said back.

"Get off me" I growled again. "What Is this not want you want to hear?" He asked. "You ungrateful bitch I SAVED YOU AND YOU THINK THAT IM NOT GONNA BE ANGRY WHEN YOU KISS SOMEONE" he yelled. His hand tightened around my arms. "I DIDN'T KISS HIM HE KISSED ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled tears in my eyes after what Huey just called me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PUSH HIM OFF IF HE DID" he yelled back. "WHAT ABOUT AVA" I yelled back. "OH YOU MEAN THE GIRL WHO SACRIFICED HER LIFE FOR ME, AND WAS FAITHFUL!" "unlike you, if he kissed you push him off but no you wanna play incident don't you" he growled he let go of my arm. "New flash you just like all these other girls in this school, just a stuck up white- " IM NOT WHITE! " I smacked Huey.

"You a fucking asshole, I HATE YOU" I screamed "I FUCKING HATE YOU" I screamed pulling on my hair tears pouring out my eyes. "Good" he said then stuffed his hands in his pockets walking away. I screamed loudly pulling out my hair if fell in curls down my back. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed. He kept walking.

I felt my body shake I was so angry and sad I wanted to scream until I passed out. I ran outside of the school and home crying my eyes out loudly. When I got there I saw my dad's car was there. I opened the door and peaked in he had his head in his hands he looked up at me. "D-dad, why are you here?" I asked. "She gone sweetie" he whispered quietly.

"Mom..no she can't be she didn't say goodbye to me..to her daughter" I said franticly. "I'm so sorry" he said crying. I started to shake. Them my legs gave in. "But ...but she didn't say goodbye"

Hey guys I'm so sorry this was short but I just wanted to get something out for you guys. Hope you liked
Anyway as always

Love ya byeeeeeee