welcome back Huey

Ok guys this chapter is gonna long so if you don't like long chapters I'm sowwy but if you do like them then Enjoy!!!

Riley POV

It's been like 3 weeks or some shit like that since Hueys been gone. C-mruph is 4 months and a couple weeks pregnant. Everyone thinking that when we hang out that I'm havin sex with her, Nah that far from what we do I ain't get shit since she got pregnant.

She always like nigga I'm hungry, come lay down with me, I wanna sleep, rub my feet, damn got me up in her' feelin like a slave, Grandads old ass making do all the shit Huey would do that nigga need to hurry up and bring his ass home.

Anyway me and C where chillin on the couch when I heard the door open. "Finally nigga damn" I got up and walked over to Huey. Huey looked up and me anger written all over his face. The nigga looks like he was gonna kill someone. Then I heard crying and Jazmine was running to the door and Huey turned around and slammed in her face.

He stormed up the stairs afterwards. "Oh shit what happened with them" Cindy asked lookin at me. I shrugged "I'll ask later iight get some sleep."

Nobody POV

Ok so your probably wondering wtf just happened why is Huey angry no worries that's what I'm here for.

Flashback

Jazmine POV:

Me and Markus have been hanging out more and more now. He's a really cool friend I told him about my parents and what happened when I was missing he's really sweet to me. It's been 3 weeks since Huey was stuck in Compton and today I was kinda bummed about it because he stopped calling me.

It was after school and Markus and I were in the living room studying when he said out of random. "Hey Jazmine" "yes" I answered. "You remember when I told you I'm looking for a nice sweet fun to be around girl?" He asked I nodded. "I think I found her" he smiled at me and put his hand on my face. I just looked at him confused. Then he smashed his lips onto mine. I blinked trying to process what was going on when I heard my front door open.

I broke way from him and looked to see who it was. "h-huey" I said unsure it was really him. "Yea, sorry to interrupt" he said clenching his fist. "Huey its not what it looks like" I tried to tell him. "Save it" he said walking out. I ran after him. "Huey wait I'm sorry it's not what it looks like please" I begged. He stopped turned around and narrowed his eyes.

"Well then what is it Jazmine" he glared at me. " he kissed me and I just didn't know what to do, I missed you so much and my parents are fighting I didn't know what to do" I explained tearing up "oh your right that's a great reason to kiss someone else while your boyfriend is away getting shot because of your shit" he growled. "Huey i- oh wait let me correct my self EX boyfriend" he said.

"Huey please" I said my eyes watering. "Save it Jazmine" he said trying to walk way but I grabbed his arm he moved away."Huey please its just been so hard, you don't understand my parents and breaking up and I needed some to talk to" I told him "no I completely understand your just a spoiled little helpless white girl" he growled.

"I'm not white! I'm mixed" I yelled at him. "Humph could have fooled me" he spat back. "You bastard, you do understand my family is breaking up, my parents won't be together... It's gonna hurt so bad, you'll never get it" I yelled at him trying to hold back my tears. Huey stood there eyes clenched shut his fist clenched to slightly shaking.

I could feel heat radiating off of him but I still stood my ground, then Huey finally spoke"Your right I don't understand.. Because my parents are dead" he growled I felt my heart sink, I didn't realize I hit that soft spot on him. "And I'll never understand, there dead and you, your forever dead to me" he said and a low scary tone. "Huey please!" I said but he was already walking. "Huey!" I screamed, he didn't turn back. I tried to run up to his house but he slammed the door in my face.