revenge

Jazmine POV:

I sat in my room staring at the wall. I was thinking about my day. With my mom leaving. Me and Hueys fight. I sighed I glanced around my room I saw the picture of me and Huey on my dresser I picked it up my face was blank. I could hear Hueys voice when I looked at it.

You ungrateful bitch!

Rang though my head. I heard my phone ring. I looked to see who it was

"What do you want" I hissed

"Jazzy baby I'm sorry I just had to leave I can't be around your father anymore"

"YOU COULD HAVE SAID BYE AT LEAST!" I yelled

"I'm sorry sweetie let me make it up to you" my mom begged.

"No I don't want to be around you!" I yelled. I felt bad for yelling at her but she was trying to ask for forgiveness I just can't forgive her all my childhood they have been fighting.

"Jazmine! Please I need you to listen I have something important to say" My mom said strictly.

"No..just leave me alone" I said and with that I hung up the phone. I heard a loud crash downstairs I opened my door to see what happened. I sighed seeing my dad crying on the floor holding a picture of my mom. I walked back into my room shuting the door. I hid under my covers and slept

Next morning at school

I walked through the halls and got to class early I didn't want to be bothered. I sat down at my seat and sighed.

Ok you can make it through the day you'll be fine

Today I was wearing my hair flat ironed and wearing tan skinny jeans and a power puff girl pink sweater (pictures at the top)

I flat ironed my hair on purpose cause Huey hates that he likes my natural hair. Huey walked in and sat down and Veronica walked in and grinned in his face. "Hi hueyyyy" she smiled. "Uh Hi" he said not paying attention to her. "Sooo what's up" she asked sweetly. He shrugged I smiled

Yes he's not paying attention to her

Then a new boy walked into the class. Veronica looked up at him and smiled then looked at Huey and started to talk to him again. The new boy walked up to me. "Uh hey is this the right class" he asked handing me his schedule. I looked over it and nodded.

"Oh OK good I was kinda lost" he said rubbing the back of his neck blushing slightly. "That's fine the school is kinda big" I smiled. "You seem really nice not like most of the girls here they just gawk at me and guys threaten me" he laughed. "I was just trying to find my class I don't know why they thought I was hitting on them." He smiled.

I giggled. "Well you don't have to worry about that your at class now" he smiled "yea your right" he said. "Do you mind?" He asked there was a empty seat by me in the middle of me and Huey. He was frowning at his book. "No not at all" I growled slightly looking at Huey. He sat down. "Hey that guy has a big fro" he said.

"Yea and a big ego" I said loudly. "And a big attitude and he's a big asshole!" I hissed. The boy blankly looked at me. He rubbed his neck "um OK" he said. I sighed. "I'm sorry the was uncalled for" I said. "Sure was" Huey said. "SHUT UP YOU!" I yelled at him. "Um am I in the middle of something?" The boy asked. "No your fine, oh I didn't ask you your name" I asked. "Oh its Henry" he said. "Oh nice to meet you I'm Jazmine" I said with a smile. "Who is that" he asked pointing to Huey.

"I doesn't matter" I hissed. "Really" Huey said. "Well since you gave such a good intro for me how about you?" He said angrily scowling at me. "Shut up" I growled. "No let me introduce you to Jazmine Du Bois a naïve little girl who still acts like she's five, a stuck up , ignorant ,ungrateful whit- IM NOT FUCKING WHITE!" I yelled.

"Humph fooled me" he hissed back. Henry sat in shock between me and Huey. Then the Bell run students walked into the classroom. I crossed my arms "I hate you" I hissed at Huey. "I don't care Jazmine" he said back. "You don't care about anything about yourself I'm not surprised" I told him before looking at henry he smiled. I smiled back sadly.

Huey POV:

I hate every time Jazmine tells me she hates me..it hurts because I still care for her its just...I don't know maybe she's right I do have a big ego but I'm not apologizing she can say she hates me all she wants I know its not true.

After class

I was at my locker and Jazmine walked up. She opened her locker angrily and shoved her books in. I sighed. That new boy walked up. "Hey Jazmine do you know where the art class is I'm kinda lost" he said shyly. "Yea its on the west wing of the building" she answered. "Oh and good luck this school it big" she added "thanks I will try not t- he was cut out by Jazmine slamming her lips into his she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He blinked before kissing back wrapping his hands around her waist. She moaned slightly making the boy's face red. I slammed my locker and it made them jump and pull apart. I glared at Jazmine before walking away.

That hurt...

Jazmine POV:

HA OK you want to be mad now you can be I just gave you a reason you asshole

" um..what was that for" Henry asked. I glaced up and blushed. "For good luck" I smiled. He stood blankly as his face turned to bright red. "Aw did I embarrass you" I asked. He face got brighter and I giggled. "I'll see you later" I said.

There Huey since I'm so ungrateful since I'm such a bitch let me live up to my name I'm done with you treating me like shit.

I clenched my fist. I walked passed Huey as he scowled at me and I winked at him he growled. I giggled.

Asshole

Lunch

I sat at lunch you know the normal table I did before me and Hueys fight but today Huey wasn't there I saw Henry when he saw me he blushed and walked away a bit before I called after him. He turned around "yea Jazmine" he asked looking down. "Are you shy of something come sit down with me" I said grabbing his hand and pulling over to the table.

"Aw damn it y'all always bring new nigga to the table shit I just wanna chill" Riley complained. "Be nice Riley" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Who is he" tiff asked. "He's new" I answered. "Oh cool" Caesar said. He wrapped his arm around Tia she smiled a bit and laid her head on his shoulder. "Aww did you to hit it off" Cindy said. They just smiled. Tiff rolled her eyes

"What you jelly cause you and hiro didn't hit off" Caesar teased hiro chocked on his water. "No im not jelly" Tiffany said. Hiro turned red a bit.

Huey POV

Well Jazmine wants to make me mad she successful did, I want nothing to do with her. It felt like there was a hole in my chest and I didn't know what to do about it. I felt tears weld in my eye's. I clenched my fist. I was so angry but sad at the sametime. I didn't know how to feel about it. I walked into the library and dropped my head in my hands.

I sighed and felt tears rush down my face and a lump in my throat. I wanted to beat that boy in the face but I forgot that I broke up with Jazmine so I couldn't do anything. I felt so weak I clenched my teeth trying to hold my tears.

"But...I still loved you"

Whoa plot twist but yea didn't see that coming huh hehehe hope you liked it as always

Love yea byeeeeeee