trust

Caesar POV

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THE BABY COULD BE YOURS!" Tia yelled. "Babe please come down I ment to tell you earlier but-BUT FUCKING WHAT!"Tia interrupted.

I rubbed my neck. " it..just kinda slipped my mind" I chuckled nervously. "How could something like that slip your mind huh!" She yelled. "Look I'm sorry Tia I said it could be mine not, is" I tried to say but she cut me off "NIGGA YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH! OR AT LEAST PULLED OUT DAMN!" She yelled loudly.

I sighed. "Yea..I know I'm sorry I really am" I tried to say. She sighed loudly and sat on the couch and put her hands on her head. "Well Caesar what are you gonna do if its yours" she asked. "Well I'm gonna be there for him..or her Cindy can't do it alone" I told her. "Yea I understand but you should have told me before we started dating this is really serious" she said.

I nodded "well what are you gonna do about me...should we just break it off I don't want to be in the way of the baby if it's yours" she said looking down avoiding my gaze. "No Tia you wouldn't be in the way" I said trying to comfort her. She just sighed and her eyes watered a bit. "I..I just really love you and if you have a child with Cindy I don't want to ruin anything because.." She coved her face and started to cry.

I felt like shit before putting her though this. "I'm sorry...I think I should leave" she said wiping her tears. "But Tia" I tried to say. "It's alright ..I'll just call you later I need some time to think" she said looking down. With that's she walked out, I sighed.

Damn it

Jazmine POV:

"H-Huey" I asked looking up at the boy with a large afro and morron eyes. "Jazmine get up" he said handing me his hand to help me up. I took it hiccuping. I thought he would let go of my hand once I was on my feet but he didn't he held it and led me upstairs. "Huey wh-what are you doing" I asked a bit confused. He didn't answer he just kept walking with me holding my hand.

We walked into his room and he shut the door. I blinked looking at him "um Huey" I asked. He shut his eyes. "I'm..I'm sorry Jazmine" is all he said. I was in shock.

Is Huey actually apologizing to me

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like I did..I just I don't know, I was upset that when I come back the first thing I see is you and some dude kissing I didn't know how to take it..I was just hurt" he mumbled. I smiled at him. He looked up at me. "I don't want to fight anymore either"

Tears were rushing down my face. "I love you" I said running up and hugging him. He hugged me back. I sobbed in his chest."you..didn't really want to die?" Huey asked looking down at me I left go of him and looked down. "I..I really should've died when Tyler tried to kill me" I mumbled. "I just...I'm not sure if life is worth it anymore" I said tearing up.

"Jazmine.." Huey said. I bit my lip looking down sadly. Huey took his hand under my chin and raised my head up. Tears rushed down my face. "Im sorry I hurt you Huey" I started to cry. He hugged me "you didn't hurt me as much as I did you." he mumbled. He looked at me and kissed me. I felt guilty kissing him after I kissed Henry.

He wrapped his arms around pulling me closer. I sighed in his mouth. He pulled "is, something wrong" he asked scanning my face. "I..I just don't feel right kissing you after I kissed Henry. " oh, are you dating him" he asked. I shook my head. "I just feel like a manipulative bitch" I told Him. He frowned

"Why do you think that about yourself" he asked."BECAUSE ITS TRUE " I yelled crying.  Huey stood quietly. "You amazing Huey you still love me after all of what I put you through" I whispered I sat in the floor criss crossed my head down. He sat next to me. "And I always will" he smiled no not a smirk he actually smiled.

I kissed him and he fell over and I was on top of him as the kiss got more intense.

Tia POV:

I walked back home after what Caesar told me I didn't know what to do about this. I don't want to get in the way if the child is his but I really love him. I tried to call Tiff but she didn't pick up. I tried once more and still nothing

Maybe she's asleep.

I really need to talk to someone. I can't talk to Cindy about this and Tiff won't pick up. I tried Jazmine but no answer. I sighed as my eyes being to tear up. I walked into my house and up to my room my mom won't be back for another 2 hours so I just decided to sleep to try to forget about today.

Tiffany POV:

"Damn it Hiro stop playing where did you put my phone" I said stomping my foot. He just flashed a smile and shrugged. "HIRO!" I yelled he just laughed. "I don't know Tiffany where did you put it" he asked. "It was on the table now its gone your ass is the only one here" I said. "Well maybe you should try to look for it" he said with a smirk.

"Ugh" I pouted. "Awww" he cooed. "Shut up im mad at you I would leave but you have my phone" I said. He chuckled. "Don't be like that" he said. "Shush I said don't talk to me" I snapped back. He smirked "OK then... 5,4,3" he counted down. "I'm not 3 years old" I told him. "3,2,1" he said. "Oh so what happens now" I said rolling my eyes.

"This" is all he said he moved so quickly I couldn't react . I was looking up at him from the floor him pinning me down with a smirk. "Ha ha Mr funny guy, get off of me and help me find my phone" I tried to move. "What's the magic words" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "I don't have time for this get off" I said. "Nope wrong keep trying" he said.

"Ugh Hiro seriously" I said. He just shook his head. "wrong" "what are you 5" I hissed. "Maybe" he smirked. I sighed "hirrooooo" I groaned. "Tiffannnnyyy" he mocked me. I frowned. "Plewse Hiro" I said in a baby voice. "Aww nice try" he chuckled. I growled and tried to move. "You need to learn some manners young lady" he flashed a smile. Then I smirked

Hiro raised his brow. I saw the phone in his back pocket. I smashed my lips into his catching him off guard. He loosened his grip a bit. I flipped over on top of him and slowly grabbed my phone with out him noticing. He still had a pretty good grip on me till I... "Hiro" I moaned. His hands let go of me and traveled to me hips.

Hahah perfect.

I jumped up and ran upstairs laughing. Leaving him in shock. I turned around when I got to the stair case and winked at him and laughed before running the rest of the way upstairs.

I heard foot steps after me I giggled uncontrollably as I ran to the bathroom and held my body up against the door. I heard a knock on the door "who is it" I smiled. "Elizabeth Hiros sister.. And who are you" I heard her say from the other side of the door. I nervously gulped and opened the door.

"Um sorry" I said a bit embarrassed. She had a smirk on her face. "So your dating Hiro?" She asked. I felt myself blush a bit. "Ummmm" I mumbled. Then I heard Hiro run up the stairs. "There you are Elizabeth stop questioning her" he said walking up to me grabbing my wrist. "So you are dating " she smiled.

Hiros face got red. Me and hiro spent lost of time together and and kiss and hug but he never officially asked me out. "Um...I..uh" he stubbled over his words. He glaced at me "yea..she's my girlfriend" he said. I blinked confused at him glanced at me. "Aww that's really cute I can't wait till mama meets her" she smiled at me.

I coked a bit. The girls flashed a smile before walking into her room. "She a college student sorry I forgot she was coming home this weekend" hiro said nervously. "Yea.." I mumbled. "So that thing about me being your girlfriend" I said looking at him his face got bright pink.

Ohhh get it Hiro hahaha sorry I cut you guy off again I know I know but look on the bright side Huey and jazzy made up YAY but Caesar and Tia ... yikes lol anyway hope you liked it as always

Love ya byeeeeeee.