whats going on Jazmine

Jazmine POV:

"TELL ME FUCKING RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENED" Huey yelled his fist balled up "JAZMINE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK HIT YOU!!".

Oh shit what do I say

"I got hit when I first tried to pull Cindy out of the fight and I went to looked at it I thought it was bad and so I went to cover it up, cuz I thought you would jump to conclusions" I said. I heard Huey sigh and saw his fist loosen. "Your not lying right" "no" I said. 'yes I am' I thought. "OK Jazmine" Huey sighed "no more parties understand" I nodded.

Yesssss it worked...I feel bad for lying to him tho but its for my friends safety. I love them. I don't know what I'd do if I lost them

"Jazmine" Huey asked snapping me out my train of thought. "Do you want to spend the night" he asked. I thought about it. Then I shook my head. He looked confused. "Why not" he asked. "Cuz I want you to sleep over at my house" I smiled. He sighed "alright I will but you have to come in the house an wait" I giggled a nodded in agreement.

Huey unlocked the car and was got out walking to the up to the house and walked in we immediately saw Riley and Cindy. Huey walked upstairs as I watched Cindy drunky flurt with Riley.

"Hey sexy what's yo name" Cindy asked Riley rolled his eyes "hoe I'm yo boyfriend" "Hi I'm yo boyfriend, that's a weriiiiiid name" then cindy started to laugh. Riley facepalm his forehead and I laughed. "You know what I can't deal with you drunk" Riley said standing up. "What we where havin such a good time" Cindy whined and then passed out.

I giggled Riley sighed then picked her up an walked upstairs I think he put her in the bed I didn't follow cuz as soon as they left Huey came downstairs with a little bag of clothes and washing product his pic and a toothbrush. "Ready" I asked Huey nodded and he walked with me to my house I came in and was greeted warmly by my dad but then he saw my eye.

"Hi pumpkin how was your WHAT THE HECK" he said he grabbed my chin and held it up to to get a better look at my eye. "Honey what happened" he asked. "I tried to pull a drunk Cindy out a fight any got hit at the party" I said using the same lie as I did for Huey. "Aww my poor baby let me go out to get you something for that" I nodded and me and Huey walked to my room.

Huey put his thing down. I smiled at him and whiped all the make up off he flinched at the sight " she must have gotten you good" Huey said. "Huh oh yea" I said looking at my eye now. I sighed and went to the bathroom to change. I wore a pink tiger pajamas. Then Huey changed into a black tank top and gray basketball baseball shorts.

Then my phone went off... It was from Tyler. I picked it up and looked at the text. "Who is it" Huey asked. "Um wrong number" I said putting my phone down.

He can't hurt me I'm with Huey and while he's here I'm safe.

I smiled over to Huey who was now looking in the mirror picking his hair. My phone goes off again. I decided to ignore it. "Hey Huey" I asked. "Yes" I sighed. "Nevermind" I want to tell I'm so bad but I'll get killed so will my friends and so only one who might live is Huey.

Huey raised his eyebrow at me. "Let's watch a movie" I suggested because I knew Huey would figure something was up. "Alright" we walked downstairs to the living room. "So what do you want to watch" Huey asked. I thought about it. Then gasped "the fault in are stars" I grinned. Huey groaned making me giggle.