day by day

Nobody POV:

Its been a month since riley found out that the baby might not be his and day by day went on Riley hasn't said I word or even looked at cindy. Hes been more focused on, surprisingly school and school work.

Cindy has crying her eyes out all month. Sometimes Jazmine worry that it will affect the baby. She trys her best to make her happy but it only reminds her of Riley and her good times and makes her sadder than she was.

Everyone was at lunch and everyone was not as normal as they normally are. They were much quieter and Huey honestly liked it better cuz he could read in peace will that was until
"Hueyyyy" Jazmine whimpered. Huey sighed. "What Jazmine" I asked. "I want things back to normal" she said that got Cindy's attention. Cindy started to sniffle and look at Riley.

"I,I, do too" she said. Riley looked up and scowled. "Well ya shoulda thought about that befo ya fucked Caesar" Riley said the last part turning his scowl towards Caesar. Caesar sunk in is seat. He felt bad for what he did he has sex with Cindy then bragged about it to her boyfriend he felt horrible, and now he might be a dad.

Cindy burst into tears. "RILEY IM SO SORRY I REALLY AM P-PLEASE FORGIVE ME" she cried her eyes out everyonr at the table got quite they never seen Cindy this sad.

"Why should I forgive you " Riley asked narrowing his eyes. "It was a accident I,I,I didn't mean for it to happen" she said tears pouring down her face. Riley hated to see Cindy cry it was rare but when she did he hated it him hurt him to see her like this. He sighed.

"I'll,..fine I forgive you but were just friends nothing more I don't even no if the baby is mine" Riley said with I sigh. Cindy was overjoyed. (the baby kinda made her act like Jazmine) she really wanted to get back together again but if not a friend was the next best thing.

She wiped her eyes and flashed a quick embarrassed smile before looking down at her plate. Jazmine smiled cause they finally somewhat made up. Huey kept reading his book. "Yo rezzy" Cindy ask with a hint of fear that he still his mad at her. "Yea" he asked.

She smiled brightly. "Thanks" she said. He looked up at her she was grinning. He was smiling on the inside but only let a smirk out to her. He was glad that they weren't as mad anymore he was still gonna kill Caesar.

"Yayyyy" Jazmine cheered. Huey raised his eyebrows. Caesar sighed. "Nigga don't think ya off the hook I'm still gonna beat ya ass" Riley said to Caesar. Caesar smiled a bit. "Alright Riley I guess I do deserve a ass kicking" Caesar said rubbing the back of his neck. "Damn right" Riley said back.

Later that day

Cindy has a little baby bump now it's small barely noticeable but it was there. Riley seemed so fascinated with it he would rube Cindy's belly any chance he could get. Sometimes even talk to it and kiss her belly button. Cindy would laugh at him. She really hoped that the baby was Rileys she thinks that he would be the perfect father for her baby boy of girl.

"C" Riley asked. Cindy looked up at him. "Uh yea" she asked. "I was wondering if maybe we could uh get back together" he asked rubbing the back of his neck" she nodded and smiled. Riley sighed with relief "coo" "aye c-mruph ya know you act like jazzy when you got that baby" Riley snickered. Cindy smacked him. "Ah damn!" Riley yelled.

"What I tell ya bout callin me soft nigga" Cindy said with a smirk. "You got it" Riley said putting his hands up he wasn't gonna play fight with her cuz she had the baby and didn't want to her to get hurt her baby by accident. "Well I guess everything is back to normal" Huey said stuffing his hands in his pocket. They where walking home. "YAYY" Jazmine yelled happily.

Huey rolled his eyes at her. Then she jumped on his back. Huey fell over. "Ah Jazmine get off" Huey said as he laid in the grass barely missing the concrete. She giggled and started to tickle Huey. He was ticklish but never laughed. He wanted to but held it in. "Jazmine stop" Huey grunted. Cindy and Riley kept walking.

Riley POV:

So while that gay nigga back there was gettin tickled by mariah me and c-mruph kept walking. I glad that me and C are back together. I don't care if the baby ain't mine I still take care of it whether or not it is or ain't. But I ain't like that nigga back there ima show it how to be a thug like me and it mama. He or she gonna run da streets and be a bad ass but betta not step to me or its mama

I'll become grandad in a quick second they can still be a thug but gotta get the grades to show me that they can. Oh shit now I'm starting to sound like Huey gay ass.

"Rezzy" c-mruph asked. I looked at her. Then realized that I was at my house. "Oh um wanna come in in chill or somethin " I asked she nodded and walked in the house and picked up my game controller. We played for bout 5 minutes then Huey and jazzy came in.

They sat on the couch. Jazmine was giggling at Huey who scowling harder then normal. "Nigga what the matter with you" I asked pausing the game. "Aye" C yelled as I paused it. "Nothing" Huey mumbled. "Nooo he's mad cuz I tickled him and finally got him under his arm and he laughed." Jazmine smiled at him. Huey grunted in response.

"Fo real I ain't heard him laugh or even heard about him laughing in a long time" I told her. "Omg I got the last part on camera." Jazmine hopped up before Huey could grab he back she pulled out her phone and me and C watched.

Huey had a straight face on the camera then Jazmine hand went under his arm pit and he cracked a smirk be for we heard I low chuckle and saw Huey smack jazzy hand away and started to run. Then the camera started to bounce and you.could her Jazmines giggling in the background. The video ended.

I looked at hue and smirked. Huey Frowned and got up and started up the stairs. Jazmine got up giggling and followed them. C-mruph stomach growled. She looked at me. "What do ya want to eat" I asked. "Um peanut butter and jelly with hot sauce and pepperoni. I turned up my nose as she said that. " nigga you nasty" I said. "I been craving that" she said in defense.

I shook my head. " well we can just go to McWoncelers iigth" I said. She nodded an we got up.

Cindy POV:
I finally was starting to get Riley trust again after a month of crying and him not speaking to me. When Riley found out I was 2 weeks and 3 days pregnant and after the month it almost 2 months.

I really hope its Riley's baby.

OK guys I know this chapter was not the greatest but its important trust me you'll understand in the next chapter why ooooo and its gonna be juicy so just bare with me k anyway love y'all boondocks fans

Byeeeeeee