back to school

Jazmine POV:

I started to shake "wha- what do you mean" I asked Huey, was on the phone with.

"Sorry Jazmine but they said I need to stay longer, they want to study me and make sure I'm stable enough to leave" Huey told me. "But, but , but" I studderd "Jazmine it will be fine alright" he assured me. I started to sob. "Jazmine" Huey pleaded. "ITS NOT FAIR!" I yelled crying. "Jazmine" Huey said sternly. "NO ITS NOT FAIR SANTA WHY DO YOU HATE ME" I cried.

I heard Huey sigh. "Jazmine I can't stay on the phone long alright, I love you and will call you after school end for you" Huey told me. I sniffled "OK" I whispered weakly "OK Jazmine" I said as if he was waiting for me to say bye. "Love you Huey, bye" I said. "Love you to bye" I heard the phone beep telling me he ended the call.

My eyes watered I fell back on my bed crying loudly. I heard my door open "pumpkin?" a familiar voice asked I looked up. "DADDY!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him. "Jazmine, your home" he said as if unsure it was actually me. "Where were you" he asked with worry all over his face. I explained everything thing to him

He stood quietly. Hes face was blank then he glaced down at me "I'm so sorry honey" he said he's eyes softened. I smiled "its ok daddy" I told him "but I'm kinda tired to I will talk to you in the morning" I told him fake yawning. He smiled "OK" he kissed my forehead. I smiled he walked out and I shut my door. I grabbed my phone and looked at my favorite picture of me and Huey when we were 13. (At the top) it was a surprise birthday party I through Huey.

I wanted to look good for it, so I let Cindy dress me...Huey made me put in a sweater cause he told me it was to "revealing". I smiled at the memory. " I miss you so much Huey" I whispered. I know its only been a day but think about ,before that I was stuck with Tyler beating on me for a month in Compton.

I placed my phone down on my bed and got under the covers. I closed my eyes.

In the morning

My alarm went off giving me a mini heart attack. I looked around for a minute I didn't know where I was. I rubbed my eyes goggly. Then I smelled something...Breakfast. I ran down the stairs as fast as a could making sure not to fall. I stopped when I saw my mom placing pancakes on a plate. I smiled "good morning mommy" I said.

"She looked up and smiled. " good morning baby" she said. "Now hurry eat you still have to do to school you missed alot". I nodded and started to eat. Once I was finished I darted upstairs I have to make a impression coming back after being missing. I picked out a pink shirt that said Love in glittery letters and a pink and white skirt. I put on some white flats and put my hair in one big puff ball. I added a bit of lip gloss.

I smiled at my reflection I grabbed my book bag and left. I walk to the school with Cindy. Finally I walked through the school door. The halls got quite and everyone looked me and whispered. I saw a blonde boy walking up to me he looked familiar. " Jazmine! Your back" he hugged me tight. "We had a class project in science kinda sucked that you weren't my partner this time" he said joking with a smile.

Ohhhhh that's my old science partner

"Hey..., sorry it's been awhile I don't really remember your name" I said looking down at my feet. "That's alright..its Markus remember?" He asked. I smiled "oh yea" I said. Then my friend Lizzie ran up to me. "Jazzy!" She squealed. I giggled she pulled away from me for a second "you still remember me right?" She asked a little worried. "Of course Lizzie" I said. Cindy sucked her teeth. I smiled at her. Then more people started to come up to me hugging me telling me how much they missed me

Lunch time

At lunch I sat with Riley and Cindy hiro you know the regular gang..well except for Huey and Caesar but I don't know where he is. I was quite just thinking. When I saw Caesar come in with two girls I've never seen before. They were very pretty one had a caramel complexion and the other a more brown. Caesar led them to are table. "Uh ceez who dae" Cindy asked confused.

"Oh this is Tia" he said pointing to the darker girl "and this is Tiffany" he said point to the lighter one. "You can call me tiff " she said. Caesar nodded "there new at the school thought we could get to know them" he added. I nodded sadly. I'm not upset about the new girls I just missed Huey. The girls sat down Tia sat next to me there was a empty seat cause Huey normal sits there.

"Aye I'm Cindy dis my boy Rezzy so don't fuck with him" Cindy warned " and that Asian ova der' yea dats hiro and that's my girl jazzy" Cindy pointed to me "um..nice to meet you?" Tiff said a bit confused. She said down as well.

"Hey are you OK" Tia asked me. I weakly smiled "yea I'm fine" I said. I glanced at Caesar who was checking her out with a smirk on his face. I raised my eyebrow at him. I grinned at my opportunity "hey I think Caesar needs something he keeps staring at you" I said with a smirk. "Aw shit ceez" Cindy said. "Aye ceez tryna get some" Riley said nudging his elbow at Tia "shut the hell up" Caesar said embarrassed. I giggled

"Don't be embarrassed " I said. The girl Tia shifted in her seat awkwardly. And Tiffany laughed at her. Tia sent a glare at her causing her to be quiet." So are you to like bestfriends" I asked "were cousins" they said together. "Oh" I said. "Where are y'all from" Hiro asked. "Cali" they said together once more. I felt my eyes water. "Oh" I said again. "Damn why all deez niggas from Cali can't get know Chicago love" Riley said.

"Nigga hush" Cindy said. "Nah cuz all deez nigga ova her' from Cali man Cali ain't shit compared to Chicago" he said. "Well actually Tia is from New Jersey, she just moved to cail with me when we were little" Tiffany said. "Oh" Riley got quite "ha..nigga you on hush mood" Cindy said "bitch shut up young rezzy ain't on shit" Riley yelled "nigga who da fuck you think you callin a bitch!" Cindy yelled back Riley grumbled.

I tried to hold back from crying. I missed Huey and now these girls from California are reminding me how far away he is. I decided to get up."guys i-i need a mome-" I started to cry half way through my sentence and left running to the bathroom.

Cindys POV

Damn I knew that was gonna happen as soon as those girls said dae was from Cali "uh whats,... Never mind I don't want to be up in her business" Tiff said. "Nah its coo just a long ass story we don't feel like telling right now, but just don't mention Cali around her iight" Riley said. "Is that like her hometown she misses" Tia asked. "Nah" I said then sighed. "We just need to give her a moment to coo down" I told them everyone nodded in agreement.

Jazmine POV

Finished cry in the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my puffy red eyes. I sighed and walked out someone tapped my shoulder causing me to jump. I turned to see who it was. "Oh Markus ,Hi" I said weakly "hey" he said with a concerned look on his face. "Uh..you OK right " he asked. I nodded he sighed "well I was looking for you, ya know how we have that project in science I was wondering if you want to work in it together" he asked blushing.

I smiled "sure, just like old time" I said trying to lighten my mood. "Yea" he said. He touched my shoulder "well see you around" he said he said then looked at me once more before blushing and turned around hurrying away.

summer time funजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें