Imagine #25

You were home alone. You had been for the pass couple weeks. Nate never bothered to show up to your house anymore. He was always at bars with the guys. You were getting tired of having to stay like this.

You and Nate had been dating for almost 3 years and he just started drinking. When he would come home he was always drunk. You couldn't take it anymore. You had to talk to him about it.

The sound of the door opening interrupted your thoughts. You turned around and you saw Nate with a beer in his hand walking towards the couch. "Hey baby!" He slurred and walked towards you. "Hey Nate. Can we talk?" You asked him annoyed. "Suurree!" He said taking a sip of the beer.

"Nate you can't go out drinking everyday and leaving me home alone all the time. I'm tired of you coming home drunk every night. I'm sick of it Nate!" You said calmly. "YOU DONT FUCKING OWN ME LET ME DO WHAT I WANT WITH MY DAMN LIFE! STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE!" He screamed at you. "WHY ARE YOU FREAKING SCREAMING AT ME! IM JUST SAYING YOU NEED TO STIP COMING HOME EVERY NIGHT DRUNK. IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT NATE. WE BARELY SPEND TIME TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT." You yelled back.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN CLINGY! IM TIRED OF YOU ALWAY BEING ON MY ASS ALL THE TIME. BACK OFF A BIT!" He yelled and then you felt a sting on you cheek. You couldn't believe it. Nate slapped you across the face. He's never put a hand on you before. Tears started spilling out if your eyes. As soon as Nate saw your tears he started becoming sober and had a guilty look on his face.

"Omg! Y/n I'm so sorry! I don't know what came to me. I'm so sorry baby! Please forgive me you know I love you so much. I don't know why I did that! Omg! I'm such an idiot!" Nate said sitting on the the couch and putting his head in his hand. You heard sniffing and you could tell Nate was crying a little.

"Babe" you said softly. "I'm so sorry y/n! I never meant to do that to you. I wasn't thinking at the moment! You probably are going to leave me and never forgive me." He said sobbing. "If you are leaving me, I want you to know that I love you more than anything. I've never loved someone like I love you. You make my heart beat like no one has. You are special to me and always will be! I love you y/n and I'm sorry!" Nate said tears still spilling.

You couldn't stay mad at Nate. You know what he was wrong but he's never cried before. You loved him with all your heart. You knew he loved you back so you had to forgive him.

"I forgive you Nate! I love you too much to let you go." You said getting up and walking to him. He looked up to you show caked that you forgave him. "Y-You do?" He asked. You smiled and nodded to him. He got up and embraced you in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much baby! I love you so much! I can't live without your I'm so sorry I hit you. I'll never do it again and I promise I won't go out with the guy every night anymore and I'll start spending more time with you!" He said and kissed your lips with passion. "I love you too Nate! And you promise you won't come home drunk anymore?" I said sticking out my pinky. He chuckled to himself and intertwined our pinkys. "I promise princess. Never again!" He said I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

After that night he never came home drunk of places a hand on me. I'm glad he kept his promise.