Imagine #9

Positive? Positive. I'm pregnant. This can't be happening. I'm only 18 I can't be pregnant. Nate is going to leave me for sure and I can't raise a baby on my own. I immediately started crying. I was in the bathroom on the floor crying my eyes out when I head someone downstairs. "Babe!" I heard Nate. I stiffened and I started crying more.

The fact that Nate is going to leave me made me cry more. He doesn't want a baby when his career just started. I stayed in the bathroom crying when I head someone knock. "Babe? Are you okay?" He asked. I kept crying but silently.

"Baby, what happened? Please open the door!" He said jiggling the knob. I got up and I opened the door. Nate came in and pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay baby girl?" He asked rubbing my back I nodded my head and I told him I was just feeling a little sick.

We went to the bed and we just laid down. I can't tell him that I'm pregnant. I just can't. I was laying with Nate with my head in his chest. "I love you lil' mama!" Nate said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Nate!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Nate then fell asleep and I knew what to do. I got a paper wrote Nate a note and I started packing my stuff knowing Nate is going to want me to leave if I tell him I'm pregnant. I finished packing and I went to get my keys and I left the house. I look back at it and the tears started pouring.

This is it. The last I'll see if Nate.

Nate's POV

I woke up this morning and I felt an empty space next to me. I shot out of my bed and I y/n. I went downstairs and didn't see her either. I checked the whole house and she wasn't there.

Where did she go? I went back to my room and I saw a note on the nightstand.

Dear Nate,

I'm guessing you woke up this morning looking for me. Well I left. I knew that after I told you what I needed to tell you that you'll leave me, so I left before you could tell me too. I'm just letting you know that I'm pregnant. With your baby. I know your career is taking off and that you wouldn't want the baby, so I saved me the heartbreak and I left. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I'll never stop, but I left for you Nate. I left because I didn't want to ruin your career by having a baby. I love you Nate.
                          Love y/n,

She left me. She left me to save my career. She's pregnant with my child. I'm 20 years old I can take care of a kid. Why would she think I would want a child. As long as the kid is with her I don't car if she pregnant or not, I just want her with me.

How did I let this happen. I need her. She the only one who kept me going and now I have nothing.

What am I going to do now?