Imagine #1

*all imagines will be in your POV unless I put that it's someone else's*

It was my first day of school here in Omaha. I just moved here from Florida and I was extremely nervous about it. I was getting ready and my book bag ready when I heard my mom. "Y/N hurry up! You're going to be late on your first day." She said.

I started rushing and I got all my stuff together and went downstairs where my m was waiting with my little sister. We got in the car and my mom started driving.

We arrived at my new school and I was getting sweaty and nervous. "You'll be fine sweetie. I'll pick you up after school." My mom said pecking my forehead. I nodded and got out of the car and headed to the office to get my schedule. I got my schedule an I had math fort in room 109. Considering I don't knew where to go I'm going to be late to class.

I was looking for locker 34. I finally found it and I saw this really hot kid next to me. Oh great! My first day and I'm already attracted to someone. I opened my locker and out in my stuff. I turned around to see the kid staring at me. I smiled and walked away looking for my math class.

5 minutes had passed and I till hadn't found my math class. I kept on walking and looking at my phone when I felt my body collide with someone else's. I fell back on my butt making all my stuff fall. "Oh god! I'm so sorry! I didn't know where I was going." The kid said sticking his hand out to help me up. I took his hand. "Its find don't worry about it." I said patting my pants hoping nothing was on it.

"I'm really sor-" he was then cut off by looking at my face. It was the cute kid by my locker. We just stared into each other's eyes when I got out of my trance. I kneed down go pick up my books. He then got down next to me and helped me. We finished picking up my stuff. "I'm sorry about that." He said handing me my pouch. "Don't worry about it!" I said.

"If you need help with anything just let me know." He said and was about to walk away. "Actually I do need help. Do you by any chance know where room 109 is?" I asked him. "Yeah, that actually where I'm headed. C'mon I'll show you." He said as I followed him. "My names Nathan by the way. You can call me Nate or Skate." He said flashing me a big smile. "I'm y/n, and that all people really call me." I said chuckling. He gave me another smile as we walked to class.

Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.
_________________
This one kind of sucks but they will get better I promise!