Imagine #20

I just got back from a business trip. I had left my daughter Kendall with my husband, Nate.

I was on the taxi on my way to the house. I arrived at my house and I opened the door with my luggage. I opened and I saw a pair of heels. Last time I checked I didn't own silver 6 inch heels.

I heard moaning from upstairs. I went upstairs to Nate's room and I opened the door. There I saw Nate on top of my sister. I stood there in shock. I knocked on the door that was already opened and they looked at me. Nate immediately started to put his clothe on.

"Babe I can-" He started but I cut him off by slapping him. "Don't even start. I was away working and o come back to see you with your dick inside my fucking sister. Fuck you Nathan. I hate you so much right now." I said crying.

"I'm sorry I can explain." He said. "Explain what? That you just happened to appear in the same bed as my fucking sister." I said and I walked to my sister. "And you! You fucking whore! I hate you. You're the worst fucking sister ever." I yelled and walked back to Nate.

"Where's Kendall?" I asked him. He was looking down and he had tears in his eyes. "She's a Sammy's." He said sniffling. "I got a bag and I shoved all of Kendall's clothe in it.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm leaving you. You want to go ahead and fuck my sister? Go for it. Just remember you're never allowed to see Kendall again. I'm getting full custody of her." I said and I got the bag and walked to my sister. "Nate's all yours now. You guys don't have to fuck behind my back now." I said and I left the room. "Y/n-" I head my sister.

"DON'T FUCKING START WITH ME. I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY SISTER. GET OUT OF MY LIFE BITCH." I yelled and I left the house. I got in my car and I looked at the house. I saw Nate crying at the door. My sister had a disappointing look on her face.

I sighed and I went to go pick up Kendall at Sammy's. I knocked on his door and he opened. He saw my tears. I didn't mention, Sammy was my brother. "Y/n! What happened?" He asked. I walked in his house.

"I got back home and I saw Nate fucking another girl." I cried. "Who was the girl." He asked mad. "Y/s/n." I said crying into his chest. "Y/S/N! She fucked your husband. What a bitch. She's the worst sister ever. Wait till I fucking see her at moms house." He said clenching his fist.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" I heard Kendall. "No reason sweetie." I said picking her up. "We're going to be staying at uncle Sammy's house for a while." I told her. "What about daddy?" She asked. "You won't be seeing daddy much anymore baby." I said and hugged her tightly.

Nate's POV

I'm such a fuck up! Oh my god. "You! It's your fucking fault!" I said pointing to y/s/n. "You fucking drugged me and made me get in bed with you. You broke your fucking sister. Get out of my house!" I yelled at her. "I'm sorry Nate. I don't know why I did it. I love y/n she's my sister. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't mean for her to take Kendall away." Y/s/n cried to me.

"What do you mean? You were the one that drugged me. You wanted this to happen. Get the fuck out of my house you inconsiderate bitch!" I yelled and she left.

I fucked up badly. Y/n hates me now. She'll never forgive me. She took my daughter away. I lost everything. My wife, my daughter and my happiness. I have nothing now. I'm left empty and broken.