Imagine #7

I was walking around with my best friend, Riley. We were at the mall looking for new clothe since summer had just started.

She had gone to Victoria secret while I went to the van store. I entered the store and I started looking at shoes. I found a couple that were cute.

I finished shopping for shoes and I started getting thirst so I went to Starbucks. I ordered a caramel frappe and after I got my order I attracted walking to H&M. While I was walking I felt someone body bump into mine making me spill my frappe all over my shirt.

"Shit... I'm so sorry." The voice said. I looked up at humans all I saw was a beautiful guy. I got out of my trance. "It's fine." I said rubbing my shirt, sadly making it worse.

"I'm honestly so sorry. I'll buy you another one and another shirt." I shook my head. "You don't have to its fine." I said And started walking. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?" He asked. "No it's fine trust me." I said and continued walking.

I heard footstep following me. "Wait... Umm I want to get to know you. Can I get your number?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me his phone go out in my number. "I'm Nate." He said smiling at me. "Im y/n." I said smiling back.

After we switched numbers I had to leave. "I have to go. I'll text you later." I said and turned around but got pulled back. "Talk to you later beautiful." He said and pecked me cheek making me blush. I nodded and I walked away.

I got in Riley's car and I couldn't stop thinking about that kid. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating.

From Skathan🎤:
Hey beautiful. You, me date tomorrow at 5. Be ready😉

This day wasn't bad at all.