Imagine #10

You and Nate had been best friends since you guys were in diapers. You guys would always spend your weekends together and you would never hide secrets from each other. There was only one secret that you were hiding from and that was that you have started to develop feelings for him.

You have been meaning to tell him for a while but you always get scared because you think that if you tell him and he doesn't feel the same way that your guys friendship will be ruined so you decided to keep quiet for a while.

Today you were hanging out with Nate and you decided that you were going to tell him today that you like him. You were going to go to his house at 6 and it was already 5. So you went to go shower and get ready in something comfortable. You wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt with your vans. You had your hair in a messy bun and didn't put in makeup.

You were done getting ready so you went downstairs and started looking for something to eat. By the time you were done it was already 6. So you got your keys and headed to your car.

You got to Nates house and he was on his couch watching a movie. "Hey y/n!" He said getting up and giving me a hug. "Hey Nate! What's up?" You asked. "Nothing just sitting here waiting for a gorgeous girl." He smirked which made you blush.

You walked to his couch and sat down wondering what movie you guys were watching. "Hey Nate. What movie are we watching?" "We are watching insidious 2!" I got up and smacked his arm. "You know I hate scary movies! You asshole!" You told him. He just laughed and walked to the couch. "I'll protect you don't worry." He said. I blush every time he says something cheesy to me.

We were watching the movie and I was terrified by everything in that movie. I would snuggle to Nates side every time a scary part came out. I had my hands covering my eyes and I would peek out of it a couple time and all those time something scary pops out. Right now the chances of me peeking again are running out.

The movie finally finished and I couldn't be happier I was going to have nightmares today. It was all quiet until Nate turned to me and spoke up. "Hey y/n? Can I talk to you about something?" He said getting serious. "Yeah sure! What is it?" I asked. "Well, there's this girl I like and I'm scared to tell her because I have a feeling she won't like me back! Me and her have been friends for a long time now! I don't know if I should tell her now of wait for a better moment." You were sad when he said that because you were planning on telling Nate that you liked him. "Um I think you should Tell her now. You don't want to keep her waiting. She probably does like you back." You said giving him a fake smile. "Alright since you said that. I have to tell you something now. I like you y/n. I always have. You are just so beautiful and perfect. I don't think I like you I love you more than anything." He spilled out. You couldn't believe it the kid you have liked likes you back.

"I-It's okay if you don't like me ba-" You cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away and spoke up. "Actually I've like you this whole time Nate. I always have." You said smiling. He smiled at me and pressed our lips together. He pulled away and asked a question You've been waiting to hear from him. "Will you please be my beautiful girlfriend?" He smiled. "Yes Nate! I would be honored to be your girlfriend!" You smiled a kissed his lips again.

You were best friends with him and now it grew to something better, you were now his girlfriend and you could be happier.