Imagine #11

I was upstairs in my room working in my homework. I really wanted to go downstairs but my crush/ my brothers best friend, Nate, was downstairs.

I was getting hungry, so I went downstairs and I walked slowly to the kitchen. I then heard Nate say something. "I'll be back. I'm going to get a drink." He said and got up. I rushed in getting a snack but he got in the kitchen faster.

"Hey y/n!" He said smiling. I looked and him shyly and returned a slight smile. "Hey Nate." I said and turned around again to keep looking for a snack.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips on my neck. I turned my head and I saw Nate. "What are you doing?" I asked softly enjoying what he was doing. "Exactly what it looks like." He said and kept kissing my neck. A soft moan left my mouth and my hand flee to my mouth.

Nate chuckled and he started grinding on me. "What are you doing? Sam is going to kill us if he knows this is happening." I said scared of Sam's reaction. "He won't find out babe." He said and turned me around and smashed his lips to mine.

We made out for a while and I finally pulled away. "We can't do this. Sam will kill me!" I said and started walking away. "I know you like me y/n." He said shocking me. I turned around and looked at him with shocked eyes. "How do you know?" I asked.

"I saw the way you would look at me. It's the same way I look at you." He said making me blush. "I like you y/n, I really do. And I want you to be mine. Why are you so afraid of Sammy?" He asked coming to me and grabbing my hands.

"I don't know. It's just he's my big brother and I don't want him to be disappointed in me." I said looking down. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. He pecked my lips and his lips were so soft. "He'll always love you no matter what. Now please be mine?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. We learned in an kissed.

I then heard clapping from behind him. I pulled away and I saw Sammy smiling. "About time man!" He said bro hugging Nate. "You knew?" He asked. "Obviously! I saw the way you look at her. It's okay I approve of you guys. Just don't hurt her Nate. I'll break you if you do!" Sam said and smiled at me. Then left.

I looked at Nate and smiled. We leaned in again and our lips touched. I felt sparks. I was kissing him and I was his girlfriend. Something I've been waiting for, for about 3 years. We started making out but before it go too heated I pulled away, making him pout.

I walked upstairs sassily. I heard him laugh making me smile.
____________________
Go follow my fan page on Instagram! I make fan fiction on there and I have a lot of them. I wrote a Nate one so go check it out @wowcaniff , go follow me!