Imagine #5

I was hanging out with Nate today. We were planning on going to the mall today since I needed new clothe. I was getting ready while Nate was taking a shower. I was looking for clothe when Nate came out of the shower and wrapped his arms around me. "what you doing baby?" he asked. "I'm looking for clothe to wear. Help me?" I asked him.

He started looking for clothe in my closet. He finally decided that i would wear jean shorts and a pink tank top. I started getting ready. I was applying my makeup when Nate came and took it away from me.

"Nate!" I groaned. He nodded his head. "No makeup for you babygirl. You are too beautiful for makeup." He said pecking my lips. "Can I at least apply my mascara?" He nodded his head and put my makeup bag on a high shelf.

I walked towards the shelf and I tried to reach it. I jumped and jumped and I still couldn't reach it. The whole time I was jumping Nate was laughing at me. I turned around and I glared at him, he put his hands up in surrender and he stopped laughing.

We were ready to leave to the mall. We got in his car and he started driving to the mall. We arrived at the mall and we started walking towards victoria secret. Nate groaned as I dragged him. "stop complaining!" I said and started looking at clothe. I was done looking for clothe and I went to go pay for it but Nate stopped me. "Nope you're not paying babe." He said and stood in front of me with his credit card.

"No Nate! You always pay for my stuff. Let me pay for it." I said getting my money out. "No can do baby!" He said and paid. I groaned as we walked out the store. "Babe lets go to the van store! I could use some new shoes!" He said and dragged me towards the van store.

We got to the store and he started looking for shoes. I was looking at shoes for myself when I heard a voice I never thought I would hear again. "Y/N?" I heard the voice say. I turned around and I saw my ex boyfriend Caden. "Caden. Hi" I said. Just looking at him reminded me of when he broke up with me without giving me a reason.

"It's been a while since the last time I saw you. I'm still really sorry about breaking up with you without a reason. The reason I broke up with you is because I started to find guys attractive." He said shocking me. "Its okay as long as I know i didn't do anything wrong." I said smiling. "Do you mind if i get your number and we could hangout sometime?" I nodded my head and gave him my number.

We finished talking and I turned to Nate and I saw him with a mad look. I already he figured he was jealous. I walked up to him and I kissed his lips. "Im all yours babe!" I whispered in his ear. he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." He said and kissed me. "I love you more."