Imagine #12 |part 2 to #9|

"I'm going baby." I said walking to my daughter. It's been 1 year since I left Nate. I never forgot about him. I had a little girl named Kendall Blair Maloley. Nate always loved the name Kendall. I just chose the middle name.

We were at the mall and I was in h&m looking for clothe. I started to get hungry and we went to the food court. Kendall started crying so I took her out of her stroller and picked her up in my arms. I turned around and I saw Sammy. He turned his head and saw me.

"Y/n?" He asked walking towards me. I nodded my head. "Hey Sam." I said with Kendall in my arms. "Hey Sammy, I-" I saw Nate. He was cut off when he saw me and a little girl with me. "Y/n?" He asked. "Hey Nate." I said softly.

Nate's POV

Sam and I were at the food court. "Hey Sammy, I-" I was cut off when I saw y/n. I saw her with a little girl in her arms. I still remember the day she left me thinking I wouldn't want the baby. "Y/n?" I asked. "Hey Nate." She said softly.

"Is that my daughter?" I asked smiling. She smiled back at me and held the baby in a position where I can see it. Johnson then came out of no where. "Hey y/n! Oh my god! She's so cute! Can I hold her?" He asked. Y/n nodded and handed him the baby.

"What's her name?" I asked. "Kendall Blair Maloley." She said. A smile appeared on my face. "Y/n, I will never forget the day you left me. I honestly don't know why you left me because I want to take care of this baby with you. I already missed so much of her life and I want to be there for the rest of it. I still love you y/n, I always will." I said as I saw a tear slide down her cheek.

I wiped away the year. "I'm sorry Nate. I just thought that you would leave me because you had a career and you would want the baby to ruin it." She said. "She wasn't going to ruin anything. I don't care what happens I want to be part of her life. I want to be there for her. She's my daughter and I'll be there for her and you. I'm glad she's our daughter cuz I would want a kid with anyone else but you." I said holding her hands.

She nodded. "I want you back y/n. Please take me back." I said softly. She nodded again. "I'll take you back Nate. You can be part of her life." She said making me smile. I kissed her lips. I missed those lips so much. I look at Johnson and I saw him and Sammy smiling at Kendall.

I went over to them with y/n following me. I held out my hand so that they could give me Kendall. They handed her to me and I rocked her in my arms as she started falling asleep. "I love you so much baby girl. You'll be a daddy's girl and I'm going to spoil you so much." I said with a chuckle at the end.

"You guys did a great job." Sammy said. Johnson agreed and they left. "I love you y/n." I said and kissed her. "I love you too Nate." She said smiling at me and Kendall. I looked at Kendall and I saw her asleep. I kissed her forehead, nose then cheeks. "I love you guys!" I said.

I have my family. And it's a wonderful family.