Imagine #2

"Babe!" Yelled Nate from downstairs. "What Nate?" I asked walking down the stairs. "Can you do me a favor baby?" He asked pouting. I nodded my head and stood in front of him as he sat on the couch.

"Can you pass me the remote?" He asked reaching for it when it was on the table in front of him. "Are you kidding me Nate? You made me come all the way down here just to get you he remote." He gave me a cheesy grin. I picked up the remote and tossed it at him. "You're lucky I love you lazy ass." I said chuckling. He laughed and pulled me by my waist making me fall in his lap.

"I really am lucky babe!" He said pecking my lips. "I love you y/n!" He said as I straddled his waist. "I love you too Nate!" I said kissing his lips and then started kissing down his jawline up to his neck. I started kissing and sucking wound his neck when I heard him moan. I found his sweet spot and continued sucking in the same spot. I pulled away from his neck and I saw a big bruise.

I felt accomplished of myself. I smirked at it and I kissed Nate lips. He lifted his hand and touch his hickey. "Ow babe! You just marked your territory." He said laughing and making me chuckle. "I did a good job." I said smiling and making him laugh a little. "You sure did." He said kissing me and squeezing my ass making me moan.

He took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue in. I started grinding on him and I decided to be a tease. I pulled away and got up walking away. "What the fuck babe! You're such a tease!" He said throwing his head back. I smirked and kept walking swaying my hips. I knew Nate was staring at my ass so I I dropped my phone on purpose and bent down to pick it up hearing Nate moan.

I got up and turned to look at him. I winked and started walking up the stairs. "Tease!" He yelled from downstairs. "Can you at least get me food?" He asked. "Get it yourself lazy ass!" I yelled from the top of the stairs. I heard Nate laugh making me chuckle along with him.