Chapter 21 No Mind Let Go

It didn't take long for Bruce and Tony to find the information they wanted. Immediately after finding the slightest trail of Ultron, Steve declared that we load up and find him. Ultron had gone after some of the strongest metal in the nine realms, he had gone after Vibrainium.

Steve, Tony, and Thor walk through the front, acting as a distraction while I find this Maximoff girl. If she's as powerful as they say- she's dangerous... but only because she sided with Ultron.

"You focus the sister." Tony says before getting on the ship, "Don't let her get in your head."

"You think she'll get that far?"

"With her brother on her side she might."

"You keep him distracted and we won't have to worry about that."

"Easier said than done."

I walk in after him, following a different corridor through the ship that will take me to the same place.

"Eyes on target." Clint says almost silently through the com system, "Red clothes standing to Ultron's right."

I slowly creep through the halls, "There's no need to break anything."

"You've obviously never made an omelet." Ultron says, "I believe the guest of honor has arrived!" He turns around quickly and faces me, his new form standing as tall as a Frost Giant, his humanistic shape slightly out place when he stands. "Did you really think you could come in the back without me knowing? I'm everywhere."

I smirk, "There are a lot of things on my mind, like what you're going to do with the vibrainium."

"Oh yes, allow me to explain my entire plan right now..." Ultron quickly flips around pulls Tony close and them shoots him with what I can only assume are lasers. Tony goes flying back into the wall, but quickly jumps forward and attacks.

The entire room erupts into chaos, people attacking robots, robots attacking people, people attacking people. I find myself in the middle of the chaos.

One of Ultron's clones comes from the shadows behind me and attacks, grabbing me by the neck and throwing me back into a storage room.
"You know, you're the only one who can really stop me."

I pick myself up off the ground, and the Maximoff twins stand on the edge of the room, with Ultron front and center. I keep my eyes away from his, focusing on keeping the Maximoff twins at bay. I can feel Wanda trying to get in my head, and I know her brother will do everything he can to help her.

"After all, you're the greatest living entity. You've always been strong, smart, everything a warrior should be."

A flash of silver passes by, almost knocking me over, but I manage to side step, returning my focus to Wanda. I can feel her attempting to pry into my mind. Her brother flashes by again, catching me off guard and knocking me to the floor, allowing his twin to enter my head.

The memories begin a flood- everything that had ever gone wrong.

Every life I wasn't able to save.
I quickly take control, slamming my fists to the ground and sending the pain back to her in a wave that rips across the room. She takes the hit, falling back with her hands held to her head.

"Did you really think..." I take a breath and stand, "That you could get into my head? That you could scare me? Do you not remember who you got your power from?!"

Pietro instantly attacks, like a rabid dog, knocking me to the ground, holding me down. I instantly raise my knees into his chest and throw him across the room. I get to my feet and stride toward him, I raise my staff, ready to strike, but a bridge of pain shoots through my side. I let out a mangled scream before turning around, "ENOUGH!"