Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge

Start from the beginning

"No problem," he calls as I disappear out of sight.

I walk into my bedroom, change into my pajamas, and then head out into the hallway, making my way to the bathroom. I walk past Louis' room and when I notice him in there I decide to go inside. I knock on his door before I enter, causing him to turn around.

"Hi," I whimper, nervous as to whether or not he's still mad at me.

"Hey. I didn't know you were standing there."

"I was just on my way to the bathroom when I saw you were in here so I decided to come in to see you," I explain.

"Oh."

"So what'd Eleanor say about me? What does she think of me?" I ask, already knowing his answer.

"She said that she hates your attitude-"

"I know-"

"And she wants to get to know you better. She wants to give you another chance because she thinks that you're really sweet and that you were only like the way you acted because you were drunk which she said is completely understandable."

"Kay what happened to the real Eleanor?" I ask sarcastically, "because she told me that if I stayed away from you and out of her way that I wouldn't have any problems with her."

"She said that? That doesn't sound like her-"

"That sounds exactly like her!" I yell, "I'm sorry Louis, but she's a bitch."

"Is someone jealous?" Louis smirks.

"Yes, yes I am Louis," I whisper as I pull him in for a hot kiss.

Louis wraps his arms around my waist, causing me to smile into the kiss. If this is how I can keep him away from Eleanor, than this is what I have to do........

I push Louis down on the bed and crawl on top of him, straddling his legs. Louis eventually realizes what I'm trying to do and pushes me off and gets up off the bed.

"Louis," I whine.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that to Eleanor," he apologizes.

"Please Louis," I beg, "I need this."

"Liz don't go down this road again-"

"But I want to-"

"I don't wanna hurt you-"

"You're not! Just.....please? I need you........I need this," I beg him as I take his hand and place it in mine.

"Liz...."

"One time won't kill anyone. Please? I love you Louis."

"I love you too Liz."

"So then why don't you wanna have sex with me?" I ask.

"Because I can't cheat on Eleanor-"

"Wait you're dating her?!?! Since when???" I ask frantically.

"Tonight. She told me she loved me," he answers.

"She'll never know if we make it quick," I whisper sexily in his ear, desperate to make him cave.

I smash my lips into his once more and then begin kissing his neck. Louis moans. I've definitely got him now.

Louis grabs my waist and lifts me onto the bed. I crawl up to the pillows and lay my head down, waiting for Louis to join me. Louis comes over after he locks the door and straddles my waist.

"Don't tell anyone we're doing this, OK?" Louis tells me.

"Not a word," I whisper as a smile spreads across my face.

I take all of my clothes off for Louis while he takes his off. Once we're naked, Louis heads over to his nightstand and grabs a condom.

"Louis no," I whine.

"Liz, I'm having sex with you when I'm not supposed to. I'm using protection because if I get you pregnant, Eleanor will know that we had sex and she's gonna break up with me. I'm putting a condom on and if you have a problem with that then I guess we're not gonna have sex."

Louis gives me a stern look and I just look down at the mattress, not wanting to see his glare. I wanna get pregnant because then Eleanor's gonna end up breaking up with him which is exactly what I want. Louis comes back over after he gets his condom on and positions himself. I nod signaling that I'm ready, causing Louis to send himself in all the way, immediately hitting my g-spot when he sees my head nod, causing me to moan at the feeling of Louis inside me. Louis begins thrusting at an easy, yet steady pace.

"Louis.......kiss me," I whisper.

Following my command, Louis slams into me, giving him a chance to lean in and place a hot kiss on my lips. Having no pain whatsoever, I tell Louis to pick up the pace. Reluctantly agreeing, Louis begins thrusting himself in and out. I let a moan escape because every time he thrusts, he always tries to go in deeper and deeper, constantly trying to hit my g-spot. Louis smiles, making me blush. Louis' face then turns to guilt, so I kiss him to make him feel better.

"I love you Louis," I whisper.

"I love you too. I'm almost done."

"Louiiissss," I moan.

"Having fun babe?" Louis chuckles.

"Oh my god yes. I haven't felt this good in a long time."

Louis thrusts in one more time and then looks up at the ceiling and groans. Suddenly feeling warm, I smile at Louis before he places a romantic kiss on my lips.

"You OK Lou?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just came so that's why I groaned."

"It's fine babe. That's what I wanted you to do," I tell him.

Louis eventually pulls himself out and lays beside me. I intertwine my hand with his, causing him to smile.

"I'll always be here for you," I tell him.

"I know you are."

"So where's Eleanor?" I ask, figuring she's the one that tried to attack me.

"She went out to the movies with a friend of hers," he replies.

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Just curious," I blurt, "I should........I should probably go before people get suspicious."

"Y-you can stay, if you want," Louis blurts as he grabs my hand.

"But what about Eleanor? She's gonna be pissed when she finds out I've been around you."

"I'll handle her. Just get dressed and she won't care," Louis states.

"Alright," I mumble as I hop out of bed.

Louis hops out of bed as well and makes his way into the bathroom to throw off his condom. I watch him as he disappears and then I throw on my bra, tank top, and then pajama pants. I walk downstairs only to notice the boys all huddled downstairs.

"I think I got rid of Eleanor," I tell them.

"Great. What'd you do?" Harry asks.

"I told him what she said about us," I semi lie.

I just hope nobody ever finds out about what we did........