Chapter 1: Introduction

You sat alone in your class filled with mainly rude males and a few girls whom would fawn over their charming aroma and their outrageous beauty.
      You sighed, knowing that you had once again became that girl who had no friends, since you usually shove them away, since after your friends sudden death from cancer.  And not knowing the fact that she was dying until your mother received a call from your best friends mom. Telling that Ashely was no longer with us seemed to kill you in the inside.
        "Have you heard that Luke got into I.S.S again for fighting with another boy and no one knows why they started the fight!!" One of the girls gossip with their other friend. You started listening to the gossip because you've been sitting on your desk, looking out the window filled with boredom.
         "I heard they started fighting over a girl!" One boy laughed hysterically. "I wonder who the girl could be!! I hope it was about me." Another girl started to fangirl.
         The bell rang and you got up without saying a word but you didn't know why but you felt a pair of cold eyes stair up your (H/C) hair, making a shiver run up your back.

          After school ended, you started to walk home with those same feelings lingering onto the back of your head.
         "My sweet, sweet buttercup, I won't let anything happen to you. Since you are mine." Said a man who had blood red eyes staring down at you, raven wings color hair and pale skin. He was watching down on you in the sky with his black wings flapping in the air. "I won't let Luke take you away from me, (Y/N)."  He held out a small little daisy in his hand that soon drift away in the wind as it slowly falls down to you and land on the top of your (H/C) hair.
           You didn't notice the daisy that landed on your head as you unlocked your front door to your house.