Prologue

Avalon --------> above (India Eisley)
Let it Go - James Bay

Avalon

I awoke with a start.I turned slightly and winced as my ribs screamed in pain.I look down to see the wounds from last night open and bleeding.I sighed before dragging myself into the bathroom.Once there,I stripped and went into the shower and washed all the blood off me.
Why am I bleeding,one may ask.One simple answer.My father.He hates me since my mother,his mate, died in childbirth.I was the the one who killed her.I have had that drilled in my head since I could remember.
One more year of this shit before I am free.But let's set the plot from the beginning. I am Avalon Camilla Anderson.I am 17 and a senior in high school.I have dark brunnette curly hair and crystal blue eyes,like my mothers.My pale skin tone look unhealthy,because I was abused every day.I got a full ride to this prestigious law academy in Canada.I want to be a detective so bad!!
And yes,I know about the supernatural world.Why? Because my dad is a rogue werewolf.I am supposed to have a wolf but I don't know why I don't have one.Is she dead.What if I am a human forever?!?! Than my father can kill me.
I scrubbed all the dry blood off my skin and washed my hair.I soaked in the warm water before it turned into ice. I gasped before getting out of the shower.Damn bastard. Making my shower freezing cold.
I wrapped up my wounds and slid my clothes on. I put on a huge striped sweater and a pair of leggings.Then my trusty wedged boots. Than my makeup was natural with red lipstick.I turned towards my clock and saw it read 5:00. Damn why did I wake up this fuckin early.
I trudged down the stairs before making my father's breakfast.Eggs and bacon. I placed it on the table and made it look pretty.Seeing the time, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.I didn't want to run into him. Than I would just be abused again.
And I don't want that.It can be a pain in my ass sometimes. I grabbed out my ipod and put it on shuffle.One more year.One more year