Chapter 19

Sky

When I got to McDonald's it was 4:11. I wanted to order a mango smoothie. The guy asked me what I wanted. "Can I have a Mango Smoothie, to go." I said with a smile. "That'll be $4.68." He said. He looked like he was scared or queasy. For some reason, my brain whispered 'he is disgusted of you'. I frowned. Why would he? I felt a little bit down now, but the happiness over came me.

Oliver

I walked in and saw a familiar blue head. Oh, that girl named Skyler. I went behind her, because of she was the only person in line, the others already ordered I think. She turned around and slowly looked up at me. She smiled. "Hey aren't you Austin's friend?" She asked. "The one and only." I said, she giggled.

"What's your name?" She asked. Really, really, no I mean really. Seriously, I wanted to face palm. How can't she not know me? I am the famous Oliver Sykes. Maybe she doesn't like metal. "Oliver, you can call me Oli." She smiled. God that smile was breath taking. I mentally smacked myself upside the head. What in the actual fuck Oli? You barely know her. "I'm Skyler, you can call me Sky." She was shorter than me, which made her look up all the time.

"Hello sir what can I get you." Said a woman. She had blonde hair, a lot of make up, and a big chest, you know, your average slut. "Uh can I get a mocha java." She winked at me and left. I shuddered. "Here you go." The girl came back with my order. I saw a paper on the side if the the cup, uh, her number, I threw it on the floor. Hope she enjoys having a random person text her.

I turned around to see Sky existing. I jogged after her. "Where's your car?" I asked. "I don't have one, I came walking." She said, taking another sip of her smoothie. "I could give you a ride." I offered. "That's fine, I'm okay, I don't want to be a bother." She said. "No, its no bother, come on." She nodded. I lead her towards my black mustang and I saw her jaw drop. I chuckled at her reaction. I opened the door for her.

I started driving and it was silent so I tried making small talk. "Where you from?" I asked. She had an accent yet I couldn't put my finger on it. "Well the doctors told I'm from Italy." Oh that was it, Italian. Wait, why would the doctors have to tell her? Eh, none of my concern. "Well I'll show you around any time." She nodded and smiled. God that smile is killing me.

I turned and parked at my house. Her brows furrowed. "Oli I do-" I cut her off. "I'll take you to your house later." I said. I want to get to know this girl. "Fine, but you better take me home." She pouted in anger. I just stuck my tongue our at her playfully. I lead her to.....no, not my bedroom -.-, I lead her to my house and we sat down on the couch. "So tell me about yourself." She said. "Well, I'm 21, I am in a band called Bring Me The Horizon, I'm Scorpio, my birthday is in September 20th, I'm 6'1, which makes you short." I said.

"I'm not short, I'm just fun sized." She said. I laughed. "Can we watch The Walking Dead?" She asked. "Of course! That's my favorite show!" I said. "Let me get a blanket." I said. She nodded.

Time skip

Sky was sleeping on me. I was so tired I might as well go to sleep as well, it was 10:57pm, so much for taking her home.

Next day

I woke up with something leaning on my shoulder, Sky. "Sky wake up." I said. "Go away." She murmured. "You're on me." I mumbled back. "Shut up." She whispered. I chuckled. "Your hair is on fire." I gasped. "My....." she sprinted up. She started touching her hair. I laughed at her reaction. She glared at me. "You didn't take me home Sykes." She snapped. I was holding my stomach from all the laughing. "I can't believe you." She said, running a hand through her hair. She kicked stomach lightly. I started calming down.

"Calm your tits, women." I said. She gasped. "You're such an imbecile, you know that right?" I tried to look hurt. "How dare you." I joked. She just stuck her tongue out at me. I starting hearing thunder, then rain falling, hitting the cement. I smirked up at her. "I guess I can't take you home now." I said. She face palmed. "That's why you have-" She was cut short by thunder striking something.

We looked out the window. The thunder had hit the road, leaving a pitch black circle. "You still want me to take you home?" I said smirking. She shook her head. We looked up at the sky, clouds were covering the sky like a dark blanket, leaving no light seep in. "Now what do we do?" She asked. I laid back down on the couch. "Oliver!" She screamed, throwing a pillow at me. "What do you want me to do, the only thing you could do is stay until it's over." I groaned.

"Uh, Oliver, I kind of need clean clothes." She said, her hand going up and down, referring to her clothes. "I can go get your clothes washed, while you can take a shower or something, then I'll let you borrow a shirt." I said. There is honestly no other way, unless she stays in her clothes she is currently wearing. She sighed and nodded. I got up and lead her to my room, so she could take a shower. The other bathroom needs to get checked by a plumber. I think Matt N flushed a basket ball, which caused the shower to get broken.

I closed the door so she could take off her clothes, and then give them to me do I can go put them in the washer. I sat on my bed. Since today is the party, I hope the storm ends soon, or else we will have some crazy dare devil party. I heard the door click, and I looked up to find Sky's head peak out. I got up and got her clothes. Then she started blushing. Why was she blushing? Oh......I was holding, all her clothes. I turned around before she could see me blush. I left the room to go put her clothes in the washer.

I went to the kitchen to wash my hands. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of Vodka. When I was half way done with the bottle, I decided to go get Sky's clothes, which had already been dried. I entered the room, and for some reason, part of me thought it was okay to just enter without knocking, and I did. I could make out a figure through the sliding shower doors. I felt like a pervert just standing there and watching, and I already forgot why I entered in here anyways. Her back was facing me, her hand running through her as I saw her reach to turn off the water. I suddenly shook out of my daze and set her clothes down before she even knew I was there.

Sky

I got out of the shower and found clothes set for me on the counter. I put on all of clothes, and a shirt that must have been Oli's. It had a smiling ghost thing. I put it on and it covered most of my shorts. I brushed my hair with a comb that must have been Oli's. I put my piercings back in and decided I was decent, since I didn't have make up on.

I came out and saw nobody else in the room. I went downstairs and then got lost. Wow he has a big house. I made a left and found a kitchen,then made a right, and made other turns, and found myself where I started. I groaned. I tried to remember the way Oli took me. I remembered that photo and then that....okay here I am.

The next chapter will be long as fuck. :-)