Chapter 15

Jane

I woke up in my bunk with a really bad hangover. I couldn't remember anything from last night's party at the club. I looked over at my phone and it was 6:42am. I felt something tug at my stomach. I got up and ran towards the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and gagged at the end. I cleaned the mess up and brushed my teeth really good to get the morning situation out of my mouth.

I got an aspirin to fix the hangover. I took a shower because I smelled of Whiskey and cigarette smoke. I changed into a dark green tank top, leggings, and my black vans. I straightened my hair, I always have it curled so..I put on red lipstick, did a cat eye, and decided I was at least somewhat socially acceptable.

I went to the lounge to find Chris and Jairo on the Xbox, And Kyle making breakfast. I went up to Kyle and watched as he made French toast, bacon, and eggs. My stomach growled. "Someone is hungry." Kyle joked. I nodded, heading towards the cupboard to get my cup and serve myself milk. I know I'm fat, though I still have to eat once, I've been starving for a year and no weight loss, but I'll do better next year.

He served me toast, and a bit of eggs, and two little pieces of bacon, because I told him I don't want a lot. "I'm going to Bring Me's bus." I said, they all nodded. I was walking when I bumped into someone. Kellin Quinn. My inner fan girl wanted to go crazy, but I restrained myself."Oh sorry....Kellin." I gulped. "Oh hey Jane, and yeah its okay, see you around." He said with a smile.

I knocked on Oli's bus. "Oh hi Jane, Oli! Jane's here!" Matt K said. "You could come in." I nodded. I sat next Curtis who was playing chess with Lee. I saw Oli walk in and I smiled. "Hey love." He said with a smile that would make any fan melt and die on the floor. "Hey." I replied. "Let's go walk." He said. I only nodded.

"Oli, when Warped is over, how are we going to be together?" I asked. "You can come live with me." I shook my head. "No Oli, I can't." I said, tears streaming down my face. "Hey love, it'll be alright, and why not?" He asked. "Cause I've got a secret, and I'm going to keep it."

"You can tell me anything." His voice was soothing. "I can't tell you." I said. I really can't. "Jane...." He trailed off, in a very serious tone. "I'm not who you think I am." That's was the only thing I managed to say. His brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?" I inhales and exhaled. I repeated that cycle. "I'm.....I'm not Jane Muri, I'm....I'm-" I looked down at the floor so I wouldn't look at him.

"I'm 20 years old, my name is Thalia Matthews, and I'm supposed to be dead." I sobbed quietly. I looked up at his face. His face was always happy, now his face was as pale as a ghost. "But Thalia called me yester-" he said calmly. Then he vibrated anger and fury. "That was you!?" He spat. I nodded. "Oli please, I-"He cut me off.

"No, don't explain shit Jane, oh wait that's not even your fucking name! What's fucking wrong with you!? You expect me to feel the same way now, well sorry bitch, but we are through. You fucking bitch ass lying whore!" He walked away. He left me alone crying. I instantly felt hatred at myself.

I walked towards our tour bus to find the guys watching a movie. "Jane what's wrong?" They asked but I ignored them. I went to pack my things. Once I was done, I headed towards the front door. "Jane what are you-" I cut Chris off. "I think you need to find a replacement for me." And I left.

I got in my car and left. Left. I wanted it to be over. I went to the last place I would go, but its a plan I had already formed. I entered the barber shop and waited. "Hello, welcome to Laura's Barber Shop, what can I help you with?" Asked a blonde bimbo. "I would like to cut and dye my hair." She nodded and led me towards a girl that most people would stereotype as punk. "Hi, what would we be doing today?" She said. "Can you cut my hair three inches and dye my hair blue."

Once she finished I thanked her, payed her and left. I then took my nose piercing out and threw it at the road. I went to a tattoos shop next. Then it was my turn.

"Can I have black spider bites and a septum piercing. When I was done, I told him to fix my tattoos. I covered them all up with different tattoos and I got more tattoos. I payed for it and left. It was now 9:30. Getting those tattoos covered and shit, dying and cutting my hair, took 10 fucking hours. My body was soar from the tattoos.

Time skip to tomorrow

I woke up in my car. I got my phone and it was 7:23am. I had 10 missed calls. Oh right, we need a new phone. I went to an Android store and got and LG. I put all my accounts and important apps. Then, even though it says not to, I threw away my phone. Since I knew what I was going to do, I will not put a password on my new phone.

I went to the mall and got a new black purse and new wallet. I threw away the old ones. Then I put all my money and checks and cards. Speaking about money I only had $1,000 left. Now my my second to last destination, to get my named changed.

***

There, my new name is now Skyler Williams, My mom died of cancer and my dad left before I was born, I was born October 13th, I am currently 19, I was born in Italy, and now I am here in Seattle. Perfect record now, well because it's clean. New license, ID, etc. I smiled, then remembered why I am doing this. I have to survive and start anew, even if it means forgetting Oliver.

Basically, this was the chapter when shit went down, now the shits going way down below(way down below, oh oh heaven knows we belong way down belo-), sorry caught up in a moment. Anyways hope you enjoy, there will be a sequel to this, and maybe a sequel to the sequel.